Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » DYSLEXIA

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
chicken lickin Posted: Apr 22nd 2011

Hi all you W&G fans I was wondering if any of you memebers had dyslexia like me because I don't know many people with dyslexia and was hoping you could tell me how you cope at school or work with it. If you don't known what dyslexia is it is basicly when people can't read off white paper and they have coloured glasses to help them read, my glasses are Yellow. If you have any questions about dyslexia feel free to ask me (:

johnny_4eyes Posted: Apr 25th 2011
;)

what youtube video can i wach to see what it is:D

chicken lickin Posted: Apr 25th 2011

Am not sure but i think you just type in dyslexia, i'm sure something will come up ( :

johnny_4eyes Posted: Apr 25th 2011

thnx heaps sounds really interesting

mmasonghi studios Posted: Apr 25th 2011

My dad used to have it

Sniggles Posted: Apr 25th 2011

i have mild dyslexia. basically i can read but it takes forever. i need to hear the words as i am reading plus i cannot read out loud because i have a great deal of trouble pronouncing words. for my dyslexia i get extra time on tests and projects.

chicken lickin Posted: Apr 26th 2011

sniggles i have something called learning surport and thats instead of a lesson like music and i have just taken a test to see if i need extra time in my GCSE'S

Sniggles Posted: Apr 27th 2011

yeah i have extra time on my tests and stuff. it really helps. i just have a couple learning disabilities like add but it's not so bad.

chicken lickin Posted: Apr 29th 2011

yeah I try my best at school and normally if i tell someone i'm dyslexia they are surprised so it can't be that noticable. apart from my really bad spelling.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.