Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WHAT IF YOU WERE IN WALLACE AND GROMIT!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 6 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 6.
chicken lickin Posted: May 2nd 2011
|-)

If you had the chance to make a character to go in a new film staring wallace and gromit what would your character be like, what would there name be and what would they look like. I would make an old lady that had a dog in her hand-bag and she loves shopping for vegetables, she'd look very old but was very funning (LOL)

Gromit lad Posted: May 8th 2011

I'd make another dog, with a similar characteristics of Gromit, except with red hair, and a mouth! But I'd make him a bit goofy too. To the exception, crossed eyes, and a rip in his ear, and allergic to penguins.

lad

SockEyeSalmon Posted: May 8th 2011

I'd like to be an Irish Setter, who is landlord's pet dog. I'd live behind the bar of The Close Shave pub at the end of the street. :D

mmasonghi studios Posted: May 9th 2011

i would look like this |-)

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 14th 2011

wow they all sound like great charaters:D

i love wallce and gromit Posted: Aug 15th 2011

my charater would be a girl how is going to collage and loves to enter vegatable competions.she mad about animals. Her garden is pack full of animals and plants.she is has brown hair and looks like a farm girl.|-)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.