Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
12 3
Next
Newest
There are 124 messages in total. Showing messages 101 to 124.
plasjas Posted: Oct 7th 2008

cool sets i am in the middle of one for salt and pepper spray...jills title

jills Posted: Oct 8th 2008

Don't have to worry about crediting me for the title at all, plasjas, it's ok, but thanks for the thought. Looking forward to seeing more of the set, by the way.

duckclay Posted: Oct 8th 2008

Get a dolls house and paint it the right colour and the same in the inside.

duckclay Posted: Oct 8th 2008

wallace-yell[1]

Omnbinale Posted: Oct 29th 2008

How do you make things move? i really want to start making little movies and stuff, but i don't even know how to make the ppl yet i know how to m ake the sets, they are easy, and i'm super crafty, soi that should be good, right?:-|

thetopbun Posted: Dec 12th 2008

Uh oh :O I really need to know where everyone gets there stuff from and what materials they use...also how much? Over £100 then uh oh no way!:-( Maybe when I am better it will be worth the cost. Please help! Conty, Nofby and (cant remember their name) can you reply because those sets are amazing!

crackingtoast Posted: Dec 14th 2008

i'm new to animation,and only a kid. and i just use a classic painted backdrop for outside scenes and inside a good old cardboard box with handmade pictures on the wall and scenery stolen from my little sister doll house.:D

thetopbun Posted: Dec 14th 2008

Haha crackingtoast... If your sister sees where her dollhouse wall scenery went when she sees this... I feel sorry for you :(>:-)

are you my sheep Posted: Jan 7th 2009

Heres my pics there pretty rubbish seeing as im still only doing it for fun but its good im kinda starting out like Nick did with walter the rat (what do you mean you dont know about walter) :-(|)

G3zz Posted: Apr 8th 2009

Hi guys
Thanks a lot for the links cavor, I have bought two pairs of the cheaper magnets, and am very impressed with them.
I was just wondering, is there an easier way of seperating them without using brute force for a long time?
Thanks
G3zz

EDIT: Don't worry, I have found a technique :D

00Failure Posted: Apr 14th 2009

i found that its one of thoes things where you get better the more you do it. originally i gust filmed against my wall, then i drew on paper and filmed against that. then i started to build 3d sets now i just use boxs stick on sticky brick texture paper from B&Q and i build everything else frome card and just buy wooden textures to stick on. i use the plastic that you'd find on a toy box for windows. for harder things to make like bottles i use dolls house things.

Lozi101 Posted: Apr 16th 2009

heres my sets - i get it out and rearrange it each day i film
its on my bed, and my kitten is in thw way

heres my sets - i get it out and rearrange it each day i film
its on my bed, and my kitten is in the way

above is not the finished set, i also had a house and some gravel on there
and minus the cat when filming :)

iantimothy Posted: Apr 16th 2009

lol you let your cat sit on youre set

it aint reli a proper set, just a board of grass, a cardboard box wall and a sheet of black paper
theres already hair coating everything in my house, so it doesnt reli matter
and also i have no choice where she goes or not, she goes anywhere anyway |-)

crackingcheese Posted: Apr 16th 2009

lol|-)

00Failure Posted: Sep 27th 2009

here we are josh, especially for you:D measure up against a 'phillip harris' metre stick.

and side width too.....

finally overall. ...satisfied, if not visit my high school where it is on display im sure if u open the images you can zoom in to veiw the numbers more clearly.

harryboy8080 Posted: Sep 30th 2009

i wanna see ur vids carvor! wats ur utube account?

harryboy8080 Posted: Oct 1st 2009

Cavor please tell me how to see your videos!!!

cavor Posted: Oct 9th 2009

hectorlorenzo Posted: Sep 4th 2011

and is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.