Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » BEAVER CREEK ON TV

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
iantimothy Posted: May 16th 2011

last weekend Beaver Creek was featured on the show "Louisville Life" on our local public TV station, KET (Kentucky Educational Television). The show features various people and places from around town. I was the feature segment this week, they showed the process and some of the recognition I have gotten.

It is a good show, If you want to see the segment you can see it at this link, just look on the page where it says "Online Video Available" and click that.

http://www.ket.org/cgi-bin/fw_louisvillelife.exe/db/ket/dmps/Programs?id=LOUL0520

Warning: The show is very in depth, I am fine with people on this site seeing it, but if you don't want to know about me for internet safety reasons, don't watch it. or if the moderators have to take it down, that's fine.

Tell me what ya' think!

Ian

Gromits little bro Posted: May 17th 2011

"I can definitely see myself going into animation." Haha, we all can, you're bound to do well. I thought the story was very interesting and put together well, especially with the interviews from your parents,which gave us a little insight into what you do.
You got an e-mail from ANP? (I'm sure I missed that post on here) Wow!!

I must say, I really like the Beaver Creek series (although I haven't seen the latest one yet, YouTube was down when I tried). I was actually singing the theme song the other day...

Well done ;)

mmasonghi studios Posted: May 17th 2011

wow thats awesome ian!

fluffles the poodle Posted: May 17th 2011

congrats! :)
It was really interesting to watch,and well done on all the awards,and you got an email from nick park-wow!
I really like the latest episode with all the new sets and twigs younger sibblings were so cute.

Nathan M Posted: May 18th 2011

Cool :D beaver creek is amazing!!!

Purple&Brown Posted: May 18th 2011

That's amazing Ian! Something to be really proud of! :)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: May 18th 2011

Wow, congratulations ian - you must be so chuffed :D It was really interesting to hear you speak about your animation - I bet you'll have people stopping you in the streets to sign autographs soon!

Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: May 18th 2011

Nice one IanTimothy!
It was a lovely thing to watch with a cup of tea at the end of a long day :)
oh, and when is the next episode arriving?

Clay Fighter Posted: May 28th 2011

Wow!
What a great video Ian!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.