Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » 21ST OF MAY NO MORE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
edmond Posted: May 22nd 2011

Once again this was another false prediction. While May 21st was a false prediction people say that the end of the world with either be 211st of October or the 21 December 2012. I beleive that all of these predictions are wrong and that the world will live on for another thousand or so years. There is no need to worry because these predictions are highly likely to be FAKE. :D

oops I meant 21st of October|-)

iantimothy Posted: May 22nd 2011

Mathew 24:36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Mathew 24:42-44 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Gromits little bro Posted: May 22nd 2011

Precisely iantimothy, if he had actually read the bible, he would realise that it CLEARLY states that NO ONE can know when it will be.

Also he's a nut case and presents a bad image for Christians- Most Christians don't believe him, but his STUPID prediction has made us look stupid and has sparked more religious hatred comments towards us such as: "This be great. All the Christians off to enjoy their holiday in eternity, if this guy is to be believed, and then the rest of us can get on without homophobics, creationists, islamophobes and all those right wing fundamentalists. Nice. Let's hope they close the door when they go."

Which is completely not true. Of course there are some homophobics and so called islamophobes, but the vast majority of Christians are not like that. Of course, two different religions' views will conflict but that does not mean Christians hate Muslims. And Muslims don't agree with Christians, that doesn't mean either hate each other. Christians are NOT homophobic, they just do not agree with the principal, because it conflicts upon their beliefs. Muslims are allowed to marry more than one person in Sharia law countries, but they aren't allowed to in Western countries such as the UK- does that make us islamophobes? No, of course not, we just don't agree with their way of life and the same can be applied to the view of Christians with regards homosexuality. The word homophobic is used far too quickly nowadays, when in fact it's just a disagreement with beliefs. Christians do not hate gay people, we respect them for who they are, but they should also respect us for who we are, and our views.

I've just ranted on an inappropriate forum- oops

GLB

exactly iantimothy we do not expect him at any time unless someone has said so and why should we believe a man who has already been wrong on other occasions? Christians have every right to say that this man is obviously a nutcase

can I say that? probably
and GBL I wouldnt say that, that is a rant

iantimothy Posted: May 22nd 2011

I don't even understand the idea of a rapture, it is unbiblical. Matthew 24 says that everyone will have to go through a tribulation, and then everyone will be judged at the same time.
The rapture says that those who are saved will be taken up to heaven, and then the rest of the people will have to fend for themselves, during earthquakes and stuff with no chance of salvation, which seems to contradict Jesus' message of forgiveness.

cheesehead302 Posted: Jul 14th 2011

yeah the dudes a nutcase im only eleven but im a chriistian

edmond Posted: Jul 16th 2011

same. I mean Im a Christian but Im not eleven

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.