Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » MAY'S CREATION OF THE MONTH WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 6 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 6.
Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 1st 2011

The 46th Creation of the Month competition has now been drawn and we are excited to announce the following winners:

Winners_May11.jpg

1st Prize – A copy of 'Wrong Trousers Graphic Novel and a Wallace and Gromit mug plus a certificate signed by Nick Park

Gobble has painted a cracking picture of Piella Bakewell riding her bike with Fluffles!

Runners Up – A copy of 'Wrong Trousers Graphic Novel and a Wallace and Gromit mug

Gromitsbuddyinginventor with a fantastic drawing of Wallace and Gromit's Royal Wedding. Wallace looks happy, but Gromit's not so sure...

Preston the Robot Dog with an excellent model of Lady Tottington and Hutch - Cracking detail!

Wallace05man with a great drawing of Wallace, Gromit and a Dalek -excellent drawing and cracking colours!

Congratulations to our winners and to everyone who took part, as always it was a tough decision, and we look forward to seeing even more cracking entries this month!

Good luck!

Click here to enter now »

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Jun 2nd 2011

Thankyou soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

preston the robot dog Posted: Jun 2nd 2011

Congratulations every one and thank you very much I am soo pleased to be a runner up !!!!!

wallace05man Posted: Jun 2nd 2011

whoooooooo!:D:D congratulations everyone who won or runner up

Sheepish22 Posted: Jun 3rd 2011

Wow! Well done to all of the winners!

s_andy Posted: Jun 7th 2011

Congratulations to all the winners!!!:D

Sorry to interrupt here, i have something to ask Aardman. i'm the winner of last month but i still haven't received my prize. i really wonder whether it had been sent already or it is lost! If it is on its way, please inform me and sorry for my impatience. Hope you can understand my concern.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.