LATEST NEWS » CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT IN THE 25 ALL-TIME BEST ANIMATED FILMS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 11 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 11.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 29th 2011

Curse of the Were-Rabbit was ranked number 15 in the top 25 animated films of all time by TIME.com!

cotwr_TIME.jpg

Wallace & Gromit out-ranked a number of fantastic films including the Disney classic, The Lion King (number 18 ) and modern blockbuster, Kung Fu Panda at number 21.

Pixar feature heavily in TIME’s list, with Toy Story 1 and 2, Wall-E, and Finding Nemo all taking positions in the league table. We’ll leave you to find out what took the top spot! Visit the TIME website now »

Where would you place Wallace & Gromit in your top 25 animated films? Do you think TIME missed any good ones off the list?

blueberry Posted: Jun 29th 2011

I think W&G should be in the top 5. At least better ranked than South Park!

kameatrix Posted: Jun 29th 2011

'Mary and Max' always seems a bit under-rated - glad about the winner, though.

daddyNumbers Posted: Jun 29th 2011

I agree with blueberry, W&G should be top 5 at least

Keep up the good work guys!

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 29th 2011

Interesting comments everyone! I'm surprised they missed off My Neighbour Totoro - it's one of my favourite aside from Wallace & Gromit ;)

puppylove Posted: Jun 30th 2011
;)

i think wallace and gromit shoud be:min:in the top 10:max:3,2or1st place:)|-) seriosly

iantimothy Posted: Jul 2nd 2011

That is great! I would replace COTWR with South Park... or better yet, just take South Park out all together... that show is like the exact opposite of everything I like!!

On another note, I couldn't agree more on the number one movie!!!!! look at the 3rd post on this threadhttp://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/46074/1

that was 8 months ago, I have always said Pinnochio was my favorite movie, I guess I am just smart :D

Gromitspeechless Posted: Jul 9th 2011

Really..... South Park.... really?
..... I'm Speechless !
But Wallace and Gromit should have been way than South Park like... really?

monkey4 Posted: Jul 28th 2011

I think South park |-)is funny b:-(|)ut cotwr:-(|) is better

monkey4 Posted: Jul 28th 2011

what came first :-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|)

cheesehead302 Posted: Aug 12th 2011

what came first the wallace or the gromit

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.