Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WALLACE & GROMIT COMICS REACH ONE MILLION DOWNLOADS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 30th 2011

Wallace & Gromit Comic Hits One Million Downloads and New Wallace & Gromit Strips Released!

comic_1mil_downloads.jpg

The Wallace and Gromit digital comic, produced by Titan, has hit over 1 million worldwide downloads, a first for a British comic!

Wallace & Gromit comic was launched as a free iPhone app in November 2009 and took the iPhone app charts by storm, hitting number one in the UK, US and Canada free books app store and number three spot overall in the free apps chart.

To celebrate the occasion, Titan is releasing new Wallace & Gromit comic adventures via its brand new FREE iPhone and iPad app, including Wallace & Gromit daily strips, originally only available in The Sun.

You can read Wallace & Gromit comics by downloading the Titan Comics app from the iTunes store ยป

puppylove Posted: Jun 30th 2011

wow thats amaising,|-) i wonder if there is any other way to get to download those comics insted of having an iphone:-|

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 1st 2011

Hi puppylove, the app is available for iPod Touch if you have one of those?

If not, you can also download the comics from Zino and read them on your computer. here's a link to them: http://bit.ly/mLU98D

wallace05man Posted: Jul 1st 2011

my mum downloaded some of them for me as a birthday present on her iphone and i got the rest on my dads phone

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Jul 1st 2011

yh but you need to pay to download it:-(

Gromit lad Posted: Jul 6th 2011

Got it! Lol. I just searched Wallace and G- ope....there it is! TITAN COMICS...lets see...no...no...shaun...maybe...ah, here we go wallace and gromit.

here's to another 1 million'th celebration. Just to think how many things have earned 1 millionth celebrations... Let's start...we've seen Wallace & Gromit 1 million times!

hectorlorenzo Posted: Sep 2nd 2011

are you going to make a new movie of wallace and gromit

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.