Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » JUNE'S CREATION OF THE MONTH WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 1st 2011

Our winners this month receive a limited edition Shaun the Sheep mug and the first prize winner also receives a signed certificate from the creator of Shaun's TV series, Richard Goleszowski!

The 47th Creation of the Month competition has now been drawn and we are excited to announce the following winners:

Winners_June11.jpg

1st Prize – A copy World of Invention book, a Wallace and Gromit mug plus a certificate signed by Nick Park.

Catriona has drawn a cracking picture of Wallace and Gromit time travelling in Dr Who's tardis!

Runners Up – A copy World of Invention book and a Wallace and Gromit mug

Gromit14 with a fantastic model of Wallace and Gromit driving in their car

Piggy199 with an excellent drawing of all of the animals in Wallace and Gromit films - great detail!

Samuelhayward with a brilliant animation inspired by Creature Comforts- cracking stuff!

Congratulations to our winners and to everyone who took part, as always it was a tough decision, and we look forward to seeing even more cracking entries this month!

Good luck!

Click here to enter now »

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Jul 1st 2011

omg well done

Piggy199 Posted: Jul 2nd 2011

Well done everyone I can't believe i came a runner up as well!!!!!!!!

gromit14 Posted: Jul 4th 2011

does anybody no if they have received there prize or do they need my address plz reply coz i havent got a clue

samuelhayward Posted: Jul 5th 2011

All of the winners should have recieved an email asking what there address is.

masha72981 Posted: Jul 19th 2011

Well done guys, cracking creations! :D

samuelhayward Posted: Jul 22nd 2011

I got sent mine this morning!! I would like to thank all Aardman staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alibongob Posted: Jul 28th 2011

congrats dudes! well done everyone else:D

Piggy199 Posted: Aug 6th 2011

I have my prize , I would like to thank Ardman staff as well! I got a e-mail then sent what they needed to know. congratulations everyone else who won something! :D:D:D:D

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.