Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » GOODMORNINGTON, YOUNG GRASSHOPPERS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
nam man06 Posted: Jul 1st 2011
8)

I've not been on this site in what seems like ages,(remember me?) so i came back on and saw that it was the same old site that i know and love, but i also realised something negative... i was very annoying. I saw that a couple of my posts had no relevance to the thread,i made laughable attempts at serious speeches, i broke several rules and got away with it, i boasted and seemably posted a random picture i drew on every comment and just when you thought i had gone- i came back and trolled allover the threads with links to my website (i dont know what came over me at the time) then i swanned off back to that flipnote hatena website. That all was'nt all very true to my REAL personality, so i apologise to all the staff and residents of this site so i can start afresh (eeugh, that sounds so cheesy) |-) ,
Ta Ta then for now....

nam man06 Posted: Jul 4th 2011

replies please

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jul 9th 2011

Its ok |-)

Amiiex3 Posted: Jul 12th 2011

Hello! I'm kinda new, me and my friend have this account for our design project;) x

edmond Posted: Jul 16th 2011

i dont even remember you. maybe I wasnt here when you joined I joined a year ago

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.