Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » NEW SHAUN THE SHEEP MAZE OPENS IN STAFFORDSHIRE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 15th 2011

Shaun the Sheep has recently been turned into one of Europe’s largest mazes!

shaun_maze_wg.jpg

The attraction is located at the newly opened National Forest Adventure Farm, near Burton on Trent. Shaun will be there to officially open the maze on Saturday 16th July, where fans will be able to meet him in person, plus be the first to solve his maze.

The giant 14 acre attraction was built by brothers Tom and Ivor Robinson at their farm in the National Forest near Burton on Trent. Visitors will be tasked with finding Shaun and his friends, plus completing a quiz sheet on their journey through the maze.

Every child who completes the maze will receive a Shaun the Sheep activity book courtesy of Weetabix, plus there's also the chance to win £500 worth of Farmstay UK vouchers by solving a series of clues along the way!

Golly, creator of the Shaun the Sheep series at Aardman Animations said, “I’m delighted that Shaun is now in a field of his own. Shaun has made a few marks on the landscape, but none as spectacular as this! It looks wonderful and I can’t wait to visit with my family - congratulations to the National Forest Adventure Farm.”

The attraction is open until Sunday 11th September, for more information visit: http://www.adventurefarm.co.uk/

Fish Posted: Jul 15th 2011

An outstanding field for young Shaun! I wish I lived near enough to visit this!

puppylove Posted: Jul 15th 2011

its a shame that i live here in south america:-(.if my family had enoght money i woud go to europe just to visit that>:-)mase.the site shoud make a contest to go there b4 it closes8):-X

Sheepish22 Posted: Jul 26th 2011

Wow! I live in Staffordshire I'm really excited

evastar7 Posted: Jul 28th 2011

what do you do if you get lost ? :-| lol

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Aug 9th 2011

@evastar7 lol! I think they have optional hints around the maze that can help if you get really stuck

evastar7 Posted: Aug 14th 2011

thank you katie i wondered how you get out of the maze ! if you are stuck... by the way katie i have nocticed that the maze instead of hedges it is corn so really it should be
maize for play on words ! :D

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.