Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 20 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 20.
gromit05man Posted: Jul 28th 2011

this is a thread where you can post pictures of your pets and talk about them.
here are my pets
this is our cat Lola. she is 4 months old, but 13 weeks old when this was taken

this is Ozzy and he's Lola's brother. he is also 4 months old.

and finally, this is Fuzzball, our Guinie-Pig. she is 7 years which is very old for a guiniepig. sadly, right now she is at the vet because she's ill:'(

whoops sorry, i didn't know i posted this in the w&g section, i should've posted it in general chat

Gromits little bro Posted: Jul 30th 2011

Aww, your guinea-pig is gorgeous! How is Fuzzball? Is she better?

I, myself, have to guinea-pigs. One of them had a cancerous tumour earlier in the year, but she had an operation to remove it. The tumour was the size of her head!!

I hope Fuzzball gets better soon.

gromit05man Posted: Jul 30th 2011

thank you Gromits little bro Fuzzball came back from the vet but she is being very quiet and my dad says to prepare for the worst:-(

Gromits little bro Posted: Jul 30th 2011

Oh no!! Sometimes, they can go quite quiet when they are recovering from a trauma! Fingers crossed!!

nam man06 Posted: Jul 31st 2011

evastar7 Posted: Jul 31st 2011

i dont have pet but here is a picture of a dog ! it a pooh dog lol

Dennis recently got his tail crushed by a car. The doctors said that he may need it amputated but his tail is making a fine recovery and is gradually gaining sense back, so far he can loosely dangle in the air but the end still droops down so far...

gromit05man Posted: Jul 31st 2011

awwwwww the black and white cat looks just like my cat Ozzy (who recently got stung by a wasp on his nose)

wallace05man Posted: Aug 3rd 2011

Fuzzball had to go back to the vet and it turns out she has authoritis:-(

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 18th 2011

I won't upload all the pictures of my pets since i do have 20 in total but i share them with my family and so i'll show you my rabbit which just belongs to me, he is called Frankie and he is 10 months old and very small and cute, well thats what i think-i don't think my brother will agree:D.

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 18th 2011

oh wait hes only 8 months old

Gromits little bro Posted: Aug 22nd 2011

My guinea pig died today :'(

wallace05man Posted: Aug 24th 2011

my guinea pig "Fuzzball" died aswell. she was very old though, she was 7 and a half

Gromits little bro Posted: Aug 25th 2011

mine was 3 and a half

wallace05man Posted: Aug 25th 2011

awww, i'm sorry about your guinea pig. our died when we were on holiday:-(

Gromits little bro Posted: Aug 26th 2011

Awww no! Its so sad when they die

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.