LATEST NEWS » JULY'S CREATIONS WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Aug 4th 2011

The 48th Creation of the Month competition has now been drawn and we are excited to announce the following winners:

Winners_July11.jpg

1st Prize – A set of Wallace and Gromit Kingsmill Breakfast Collectables plus a certificate signed by Nick Park.

Aniquatultul has drawn a cracking picture of Wallace and Gromit visiting a chocolate factory surrounded by sweets!

Runners Up – Wallace and Gromit Kingsmill Breakfast Collectable Egg Cup

Chewbekah with a fantastic model of Wallace made from clay and beautifully painted!

Doakley with an excellent picture of Wallace hiding cheese from Gromit (in his mouth)!

Sam Loves Cheese with a brilliant drawing of Wallace and Gromit in the Anti Pesto van- cracking stuff!

Congratulations to our winners and to everyone who took part, as always it was a tough decision, and we look forward to seeing even more cracking entries this month!

Good luck!

Click here to enter now »

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 5th 2011

All very good, well done! x

puppylove Posted: Aug 6th 2011

what is you peaple from aardmans ploblem!!! ive seen so many cooler things than that like the gromit on stike creationi mean i really thouth that one was gonna wini think that we shoud vote for the winner

puppylove Posted: Aug 6th 2011

i demand a recount:-(

Gromit lad Posted: Aug 6th 2011

Chewbekah's, lol, model is pretty good! Good to make something to hang on to. Usually clay just withers away. Cracking job to everyone, and their creations!
Looking at the competition I was like... wait it looks a little shorter...Top Bun Competition isn't there.

lad...I never understood one thing. Why is there imported cheese that people buy on the computer?! Better ask Wallace. Stinky, stinky, stinky, smelly. :)

Barbara12 Posted: Aug 7th 2011

Congratulations! :D
Barbara
xxx

meganelle Posted: Aug 8th 2011

Just out of curiosity how are the winners determined? What are the judges looking for?
Congratulations to everyone who won! Well done!!

doakley Posted: Aug 8th 2011

Thanks!;)

samuelhayward Posted: Aug 9th 2011

congratulations! Well done

cheesehead302 Posted: Aug 11th 2011

yeh how are they determined ive seen way cooler ones (ecept the clay wallace) me and puppylove want a recount

aniquatultul Posted: Aug 11th 2011

What are the prizes? (incdividually named ones) or how many?And also, not to go off topic, when is my Shaun the Sheep certificate being sent?

evastar7 Posted: Aug 14th 2011

well done for the winners ! ::-(|)

Roosterlee Posted: Sep 1st 2011

Well Done!! I can't wait until we find out whos won August's artyard.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.