GENERAL CHAT » GCSE WHEN I GO BACK TO SCHOOL BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
chicken lickin Posted: Aug 7th 2011

hi all, When i go back to school in september i will begin my gcse and i was hoping some of you where sharing the same worry of gcse!!!, If you are starting your GCSE or have done them please can you make a comment to help me stop worrying. It would be very helpful!:)

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Aug 7th 2011

me is not going back to school i've left:D

bubbles14 Posted: Aug 9th 2011

im about to start my gcse courses and i know how you feel. i get worried as well about if i fail certain subjects and if i forget things. my mam keeps telling me that the best you can do is try your best because thats all you can do |-)

Gromits little bro Posted: Aug 9th 2011

A2 :/

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 9th 2011

yes thatts what my mum says but i just still worry because its my gcse :-| thanks for the resurence guys;)

Nathan M Posted: Aug 11th 2011

I remember not as much worrying in year 10 about gsce's but then in year 11 I tryed harder on coursework as I wanted to do As the year after, And now hopefully A2 soon. I thought gsce was hard at the time but now i look back i think it was ok :) all you can do it just try your best.

@Gromits little bro, I totally understand the :/ next to your A2 comment lol, apparently its going to be way harder than the previous year!

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 11th 2011

Thanks for the resurence, i wish you the best in a2|-)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.