Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WHAT IS MORPH?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
Piggy199 Posted: Aug 8th 2011

Hi I was wondering what morph and chas are. Could you tell me if you know!|-)|-)

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 8th 2011

Piggy199 Posted: Aug 9th 2011

Thank you but I was wondering what creature he was or if he was a person thank you for helping anyway! |-) also I am sorry if I did not mention that

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 10th 2011

i personaly think hes just something from someones imagination, made up character in someones head:)

Piggy199 Posted: Aug 10th 2011

Thank you! ;)

edmond Posted: Aug 20th 2011

Piggy199 Posted: Sep 25th 2011

oh i meant the plasticine character thanks any way.

Darkspaz Posted: Oct 9th 2011

Morph was produced for the BBC by Aardman Animations, later famous for Wallace and Gromit.

Morph's 30th Birthday was celebrated in 2007 by creator Peter Lord and celebrity fan and comedian Phill Jupitus at events for the Encounters Film Festival in Bristol.

Morph appeared mainly in one minute "shorts" interspersed throughout the show. These were connected to the main show by having Hart deliver a line or two to Morph who would reply in gobbledygook but with meaningful gestures. Later on, Morph was joined by cream-coloured Chas, who was much more badly behaved.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.