Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » PICTURES OF OUR PET DOGS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 22 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 22.
chicken lickin Posted: Aug 8th 2011

Inspired by gromit i thought we could all share what our dogs look like, what they get up to and what there names are. :D

This is my Dog Benji, hes 7 in december, one time followed me into the supermarket and got into big trouble, hes the worlds second badest dog since marley from marley and me is first. this is him enjoying christmas but hes in his bed because he nearly ate the christmas turkey|-)

oh and by the way hes whereing his reindeer antlers, lol:D

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 8th 2011

This Marvin and Rudy
Marvin is the white apso lhasa
Rudy Is the tan chihuahua

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 8th 2011

sorry the pic is not working

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 9th 2011

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, am lovein your dogs, they are super cute!!!!!!!

evastar7 Posted: Aug 9th 2011

i dont have a pet dog but i like golden retrivers ! :D

yeah so do I , I love labs because I have one. If you got a dog what would you call it evastar7?

I thought I would up date you guys on what my dog benji has been up to today, we went too my grandads and took benji across these fields with long grass in them and he ran away into the grass, it took us about 15 mins to find him. you wouldn't believe me if i said hes had doggy trainning!!!|-)

Piggy199 Posted: Aug 10th 2011

I would love a dog but don't have one but I like this one a lot!!! His names Eddie from the retired greyhound trust! |-)

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 10th 2011

thats sweet piggy199, my mum and brother wanted a greryhound but me and my dad wanted a small terrier like dog....we ended up with a lad whos pictures above|-)

evastar7 Posted: Aug 10th 2011

i think would call my dog (if i had one) maybe hoeny ! |-)

thats a lovely name

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 10th 2011

my grandma has a long haired chihuahua
her name is sassie and she kinda looks like this http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/masterbrich/masterbrich1008/masterbrich100800016/8109519-black-and-white-long-haired-chihuahua-against-white-background.jpg
but much fatter

oh my days shes well cool, am guessing you live in the USA because chihuahua's are a big thing over there?:)

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 10th 2011

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 11th 2011

Thats well cute, their not really my sort of dog:) i love black labradors (my lab is the first picture) and when am older i would love a king charles spaniel, they look like this:

i love wallce and gromit Posted: Aug 15th 2011

this is my granmars dog he is soooooooooooo cute

evastar7 Posted: Aug 16th 2011

arrrrr your dog is sooooo cute! :)

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 16th 2011

arrrr he is very cute i love wallace and gromit:D
and evastar7-do you mean my dog? if you do thanks :D

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 16th 2011
|-)

I've just realisied that i love wallace and gromit's dog looks a bit like gromit, it has brown ears and white-ish hair like gromit

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.