Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 24 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 24.
i love wallce and gromit Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 15th 2011

what is your favourite movie of all time?|-)

i love wallce and gromit Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 15th 2011

my favourite movie is cats and dogs and the revenge of kitty galor

mmasonghi studios Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 23rd 2011

1.Nacho Libre
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. Fantastic Mr. Fox

wallace05man Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 2nd 2011

mine are in no particular order:

1. School Of Rock
2. Tenacious D in The Pick Of Destiny
3. Kick A**
4. Flushed Away
5. Toy Story series
6. W&G in Curse Of The Were-Rabbit
7. Tropic Thunder
8. Nacho Libre
9. Scott Pilgrim VS The World
10. Jaws

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 2nd 2011

1.w&g in the curse of the were rabbit
2.wall-e
3.harry potter
4.dirty dancing yh i watched this film:);)
5.zathura
6.lion king:D

i am doing my favourite tv shows too:D
1.doctor who
2.shaun the sheep
3.w&g
4.the crystal maze
5.real a+e
6.casualty
7.holby city

wallace05man Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 3rd 2011

also my favourite tv shows in no particular order
1. Smallville
2. Road Wars
3. The Simpsons
4. W&G
5. Creature Comforts
6. Airline
7. Shaun The Sheep
8. Spongebob Squarepants
9. Twin Peaks

wallace05man Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 3rd 2011

10. Purple & Brown
11. Come Dine With Me

essayyweb1 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 21st 2011

[url=http://www.essayprovider.com/buy-essay-papers.aspx]Buy Essay Papers[/url]

Titanic
Die Hard
No worries

ghartley Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Oct 9th 2011

In no particular order:

Favourite Films: Mr Bean's Holiday, Johnny English, The Curse of the Were-Rabbit.

Favourite TV programmes: Emmerdale, Wallace and Gromit, Not Going Out, Outnumbered, Match of the Day, Two Ronnies|-)

LoveShaun19 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 29th 2011

Movies:
1. " Scrooge" ( With Albert Finney. Not to be confused with " Scrooged" )
2. " Clue: The Movie" 3. " The Great Mouse Detective"4. " Animal Crackers" ( The Marx Brothers)5. " Who Framed Roger Rabbit" 6. " Agatha Christie's Poiroit movie, " The A.B.C. Murders" 7. "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" 8.. Almost any Cowboy movie with the actor John Wayne in it. :)

TV Shows: ( Most of the ones I watch are old and have been taken off the TV, but I either watch re-runs or DVDs of them)

1. "Monty Python's Flying Circus"
2. " Shaun the Sheep"3. Old Looney toons, Disney, or MGM Cartoons 4. Wallace & Gromit 5. " The Untouchables" 6. " Agatha Christie's Poirot" 7. " The Muppet Show" 8. " The Twilight Zone" 9. " The Andy Grifith Show" 10. " Perry Mason" :D

I tried to put the lists in order from my absolute favorites on, but I like everything pretty much the same, and these are only a few off a much longer list

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 21st 2012

the hurt locker
clint eastwood western films
W&G

Gromits little bro Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 21st 2012

Films:
The pixar ones and aardman ones and Titanic :'D

TV shows:
1. Lost
2. Star Trek
3. Futurama
4. Glee
5. 30 Rock (how did i only discover this two weeks ago? IT'S AMAZING!!)
6. Miranda
7. Dr Who
8. Sherlock
9. Misfits
10. The IT Crowd
11. The Inbetweeners
12. Fresh Meat

puppylove Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 21st 2012

i dont have any because i have ALOT of favorite movies and for a teenager,opinion changes alot:)

Nathan M Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 28th 2012

1) Harry Potter
2) Wallace and Gromit

These are the main ones I like the most

w&gfan75 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Feb 16th 2012

TOY STORY TRILOGY:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

w&gfan75 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Feb 17th 2012

other films i like: anything pixar, aardman, the iron giant, most disney animation, studio ghibli, the muppet movie, duck soup(marx bros.);)

LoveShaun19 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Feb 17th 2012

I like most all the Marx Brothers movies Ww&gfan75! :) ( Thats because I think there is one later one I haven't seen. I own all the classics though. :) )
I just love the random and confusing dialouge in " Animal Crackers". :)
Are you a " Comedy Geek" like me? :D ( That's not supposed to be offensive. :) )

w&gfan75 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Feb 21st 2012

loveshaun19 yes, yes i am

LoveShaun19 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Feb 21st 2012
:D

Banjo Boy Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Feb 22nd 2012

Me too, LoveShaun19! I love all the old movies! My favorites are "Return of the Beverly Hillbillies", and the world's worst movie, "Santa Clause Conquers the Martians". You can watch it for free on YouTube. I'd suggest it.

LoveShaun19 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Feb 22nd 2012

That's cool Banjoboy! Maybe I'll make a thread called " Comedy Geeks" where we can share skits, movies, cartoons ,and the like, and discuss our favorite Comedy. :) I've kind of been meaning to get around to that anyway. :)

w&gfan75 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Feb 22nd 2012

that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!

LoveShaun19 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Feb 22nd 2012

Coming soon then....:)

Banjo Boy Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Feb 24th 2012

Awesome! Can't wait!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.