Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » FAIR VOTING

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 6 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 6.
Roosterlee Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 17th 2011

Hi,
I was just wondering, but does anyone see most of the artyard pictures have the same vote. At the moment it looks like we all have three stars? When some off the pictures are really good!! Its also happening on the Shaun the sheep site. I saw as I have recently entered and both websites artyards. And had a look what my vote is.Does anyone else notice?

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 17th 2011

omg yeah aardman better upload my shaun picture

Roosterlee Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 17th 2011

I don't mean uploading I mean rating. Thats a cool picture. Two days ago i uploaded a couple of pictures on here but they haven't been put up yet.

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Aug 17th 2011

thankx roo that's terrible email katie or kirsten w:D

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 5th 2011

Hi Roosterlee - I took a look at the galleries and it looks like different entries have different star ratings.

We take an average of all the ratings an entry has been given, so 3 could be popular because some people may rate it high, some low, and so 3 is the middle score.

Roosterlee Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Oct 27th 2011

Oh okay thanks Katie!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.