Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » PICTURES OF OUR PETS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 45 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 45.
chicken lickin Posted: Aug 17th 2011

love animals and i always like to see what pets other people have, share your pet pictures and storys on this forum.

i love wallce and gromit Posted: Aug 17th 2011

that a great idea now we can see everyones pets. these are my rabbits tommy and ateshia!

This is my Rabbit Frankie

And these are 6 out of 8 of my chickens, the 6 here are annie, jessie, ralph (who is a girl) rocky (named after rocky from chicken run) cookie and roady, here they are enjoying some corn:

And last but not least this is benji my 6 year old black lab and yes he is grey too:D

wallace05man Posted: Aug 17th 2011

here are my two kittens Ozzy and Lola

my guinea pig just died today:'(

They are so so cute kittens and am ever so sorry about your guinea pig:'(

thank you. we were on holiday and we got a phone call from the person who was looking after the guinea pig saying that she had gone to the vet. then later we got a call from the vet saying that she had died:'(

i also have a story about Lola who is the completely black kitten above. she was playing with a long string and got too carried away with it and the next heard was loud meowing and squeking from the other room, and when we went in too see what happened, we saw Lola with the string tangled round her neck and it was strangling her:O luckily we untangled but it was scary

here are some moore pictures of the kittens

wallace05man Posted: Aug 18th 2011

and the guinea-pig that died :-(

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 18th 2011

The kittens are really beatiful, and your guinea pig was so cute, are you planning on getting another one?

This picture is of my mum and brothers two guinea pigs with my old rabbit, he died in janurary and since then i've got a new rabbit who's picture is above the picture of my chickens

awww, those guinea pigs look just like my other guinea pig that dies last year.

how old are your kittens wallace05man, they look very tiny>:-)

they are about 2 months old
;)

are they are tiny then :D

wallace05man Posted: Aug 24th 2011

more pics

wallace05man Posted: Aug 25th 2011

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 27th 2011

That is one trendy dog !

wallace05man Posted: Aug 28th 2011

arg, sorry, i cant seem to upload pics for some reason

Nathan M Posted: Sep 1st 2011

Cleo the cat, We got her when she appeared in our garden, we contacted the owner but she kept coming back so in the end we got to keep her.

chicken lickin Posted: Sep 1st 2011

ahh she is beatiful, i've just seen my friends new kitten that she got today and its 3 months old and black and looks very similer to yours:D

wallace05man Posted: Sep 10th 2011
:D

WAG215 Posted: Sep 10th 2011

This is my dog Gromit i wish!!! :)

chicken lickin Posted: Sep 11th 2011

Well am sure you could get a dog WAG215 and then call it gromit ;)

WAG215 Posted: Sep 11th 2011

But i dont think hed acutually be able to pour me tea...or make me brekfast! Haha ya know! But i have thought about getting a dog and naming it gromit! ;)

chicken lickin Posted: Sep 27th 2011

cool sounds like it would be a very luncky dog to be named after gromit;)

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 29th 2011

and my other cat Tinkerbell. :D

We got Tinkerbell first when someone left a box full of kittens on the front steps of our church building. ( Every kitten got adopted :) ). We got Gracie last year. Her story was simillar to Tinker's. She was a wild kitten that showed up at a distant realatives house. They gave her to my Grandmother, but she was too wild and crazy for my Grandmother to keep up with her, so I offered to take her. She's a little handful, but she's really affectionate. :) Tinkerbell is so sweet and always wants attention. The two don't get along so well though. They don't fight, they just keep their distance. Tinkerbell is older than Gracie and Gracie always wants to play and kind of annoys TInker. :) They tolerate each other though. I love my kitties! :D I used to have a dog, but she got really sick and we had to put her down this year. :'( Here's a picture of her. She was a golden retriever and her name was Lucy. She was a big silly dog sometimes, but she was really smart with her tricks and won a few prizes in local dog shows. She loved everybody and she was my first dog. :)

chicken lickin Posted: Dec 30th 2011

wow you have such beautiful pets

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 30th 2011

Thank you! :)

wallace05man Posted: Jan 3rd 2012

we got another cat 2 months ago

chicken lickin Posted: Jan 4th 2012

good for you wallace05man

wallace05man Posted: Jan 4th 2012

it doesn;t let me post pictures anymore so i can;t show you it but it's very cute

puppylove Posted: Jan 27th 2012

i have a dog name cindy! she is a colker spanial. i would put a picture but i lost the cable.:-(

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 17th 2012

I have a turtle named sprite, she is so beautiful

puppylove Posted: Feb 17th 2012

sprite? like the soda? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 17th 2012

Yeah like the soda, it is my favorite drink, I would name it gromit if it was a boy

evastar7 Posted: Feb 17th 2012

arr all these pets are cute! |-)

puppylove Posted: Feb 17th 2012

i so wish i can show you my baby! but i just cant.:'(

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.