Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » A TRIUMPHANT RETURN!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
666joshy666 Posted: Aug 17th 2011

Hello fellow fans!

As you probably haven't noticed, I have been away for a significant amount of time! GCSE's and just a general loss of free time have placed Plasticine and modelmaking in the background. However, now the Summer holidays are here! WAHOO! So, I am back and am in need of an idea of something to create. Here are a few of my previous creations:

Danny the schoolboy:

The Classic Wallace:

Clay Fighter Posted: Aug 19th 2011

Nice Models, I remember seeing your model of Wallace a while ago! :D

666joshy666 Posted: Dec 20th 2012

Sorry to bump an oldie but just wanted to inform everyone that I am back on the forums actively and am making frequent models.

It's very strange though, the W&G Chat and Arts, Crafts & Cookery boards are like a ghost town, which is a real shame because once this site used to be crawling with activity. I guess times change. Maybe if Aardman made another W&G feature film, we'd have a whole new cast of faces, budding to learn about animation. Anyways, enough rambling!

Best wishes and a merry christmas and happy new year to all members and staff,

Josh 

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 31st 2012

Most people go on general chat now but some still come on the Wallace and gromit chat too

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.