Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
alibongob Posted: Aug 25th 2011

hi i want to animate a plastercine modle but i carnt seem to make it stand up help plz

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 25th 2011

are you using an armature?

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 25th 2011

you can use tie downs which is basically a screw or nut & bolt put thru the the foot of the puppet and into the set ;)

Darkspaz Posted: Oct 8th 2011

you can also use see-through plastc or somethin but hide it around the back of the figure

alibongob Posted: Jul 9th 2013

if you use ties then how do you make the walk without makeing holes everywhere ?

DharmasDad Posted: Jul 12th 2013

No ties, a fully articulated armature is what must be used. Do an online search, you will find many resources to help you. A friend of mine uses you tube to find vids to help her with her calculus.
Animating isn't "Rockey Science" but it may as well be. Good luck with your efforts. A bit of sculpting experience helps a great deal as well.

alibongob Posted: Aug 10th 2013

okay thanks :D @DharmasDad 

alibongob Posted: Aug 10th 2013

and the rest of you sorry i thought i already said thanks to everone .... so thanks XD

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.