GENERAL CHAT » CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I CANT GO ON THE SHAUN SITE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
cheesehead302 Posted: Aug 26th 2011
:-(

evry time i go on the shaun website it loads for a while and says enternet explorer is not responding :'(

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Aug 26th 2011

what internet explorer you on?

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 26th 2011

try downloading Google chrome :)

cheesehead302 Posted: Aug 30th 2011

kld im on vista

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Aug 31st 2011

lol you on internet exlorer 8:O am on that and it works fine with me;)

cheesehead302 Posted: Aug 31st 2011

strange wat it does to me is it loads for like an hour and once its done it says not responding

wallace05man Posted: Sep 2nd 2011

have you tried restarting your computor?

cheesehead302 Posted: Sep 2nd 2011

yes

JamianMM Posted: Sep 7th 2011

Cheesehead, does the site work now that it's been a few days? If not, try downloading a browser other than the one that you currently are using and load the site using that browser. I just visited the site and it's working for me, although there is an Adobe Flash video that automatically plays on the site; this could possibly be the reason it wasn't working for you. This is a shot in the dark because it doesn't sound like Flash is the problem, but it couldn't hurt to update your Adobe Flash program and see if that fixes the problem.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

19982 Posted: Oct 3rd 2011

hows rascle tyler?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.