Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » AUGUST'S CREATION OF THE MONTH WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 2nd 2011

The 49th Creation of the Month competition has now been drawn and we are excited to announce the following winners:

winners_august11.jpg

1st Prize – A Cracking Contraptions Haynes Manual, Gromit slippers and a certificate signed by Nick Park.

cleasby99 with a fantastic set of bunnies from Curse of the Were-Rabbit - we loved all their fantastic expressions!

Runners Up – A Cracking Contraptions Haynes Manual

Gromit6212 with a fantastic Wallace & Gromit ceramic plate beautifully decorated with characters!

bubbles14 with an excellent drawing of a classic scene from Curse of the Were-Rabbit

nafisrocks with a super drawing of Wallace & Gromit waving goodbye to Feathers as he blasts off into space. Will this really be the end of our favourite super villain?!

Congratulations to our winners! We will be in touch with you all about your prizes by the end of next week. A big WELL DONE to everyone who took part, as always it was a tough decision, and we look forward to seeing even more cracking entries this month

Good luck!

Click here to enter now »

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Sep 2nd 2011

wooooo!!!!!!! well done all winners!

Gromit6212 Posted: Sep 2nd 2011

I came runner up! Thank you I am so happy, well done to all the other winners! :)

Nathan M Posted: Sep 2nd 2011

Well done everyone!

Aardeej Posted: Sep 3rd 2011

Well done - great work.

cleasby99 Posted: Sep 3rd 2011

Thank you i'm really happy that I won:D Congratulations to all the runners up ;)

evastar7 Posted: Sep 3rd 2011

well done i was thinking of these entries to win !

bubbles14 Posted: Sep 3rd 2011

Im thrilledi came runner up. congrats cleasby your rabbits are amazing i thought they were made by ardman !|-)

puppylove Posted: Sep 3rd 2011

now those bunnys REALLY deserve to win. i aplaude to you8)

cheesehead302 Posted: Sep 4th 2011

i wish the public could vote for winners but those bunnies deserved to win :D

Roosterlee Posted: Sep 5th 2011

Well Done

mmasonghi studios Posted: Sep 26th 2011

LOVE the bunnies! |-)

A_Grand_day_out_Fan Posted: Jul 18th 2012

wow,i love nafisrocks picture!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.