Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » CANNOT PLACE CERTAIN JULIAN NOTT COMPOSITION.

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 3 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 3.
JamianMM Posted: Sep 7th 2011

Hello.

While playing the "Wallace's Workshop" game on the site, there is a specific song that is played during play that I would like to know the name of. Assuming it's a Julian Nott composition, I've searched through many clips of his songs, but I haven't been able to place it. To reach the song I'm speaking on, the URL to the game is: http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/games/wallaces_workshop/

Once clicking 'Start' and the number '1' for Level 1, the song begins playing.

Thank you ahead of time. I'm a new viewer to W&G and am very pleased with the films I've seen. They're brilliant. I look forward to the 'Were-Rabbit' very much.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 7th 2011

Hi JamianMM, the piece of music you can hear is something that was composed for A Matter of Loaf and Death - have you seen that one yet?

Glad to hear you've been enjoying W&G - I think you'll like Curse of the Were-Rabbit, it's one of my favourites :D

JamianMM Posted: Sep 8th 2011

Oh, yeah; I've watched that film a few nights ago. I was planning on turning it on for a second time because I was on my computer while watching it the first. Thanks!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.