WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » NEW UK ANIMATION EVENTS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 16 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 16.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 7th 2011

Hello W&G fans!

I've added various Aardman talks and model making workshop events to the W&G calendar, which are all taking place in October in Cantebury, Wolverhampton, Shepton Mallet and Salisbury.

http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/news/10/2011

Keep checking the calendar - if I hear of any more events, I'll make sure to add them.

Gromits little bro Posted: Sep 8th 2011

AS glad as i am to see these events starting, I wish they were on in the summer not when schools and uni have started. Having said that, the one sat the end of october are in the holidays- I might be able to go :D
Thanks katie for pointing them out ;)

Ursrut Posted: Oct 9th 2011

I can recommend the model making workshop! It was a step by step instruction on how to build your very own gromit ( i went to the one in Shepton Mallet). This was my second attempt at Gromit ever, and I feel he came out better then the last time.
Jim Parkyn offered tips on how to smooth out your gromit when you got home, as it was all hand made and no tools! In total 148 gromits were made, i think breaking the record.
I've smoothed my gromit out to an extent now, still a little work, but i'll post a picture now.
P.S think about how you're going to carry your gromit home, i ended up buying him a kennel for the journey.

oh and he just found a snail

Gromits little bro Posted: Oct 9th 2011

DID YOU ENJOY IT??? :D:D

Once I got over being almost surrounded by ten year olds, YES! :)

Purple&Brown Posted: Oct 9th 2011

WOW, that looks amazing Ursrut, are you putting it in the creations compettion?? |-)

Ursrut Posted: Oct 10th 2011

Thanks Purple&Brown, it is up now on creations :)

Fish Posted: Oct 10th 2011

Well done Ursrut! :)

Ursrut Posted: Oct 13th 2011

Thank You :)

brenna3t Posted: Oct 15th 2011

I love your creation Ursrut! It's amazing!;)great job....

coocoo99947 Posted: Jan 8th 2012

Katie when will the next film come out because I can't stand waiting for it to come out?javascript:ins(':'(')

auntiepesto Posted: Jan 11th 2012

does eneyone know howto make a good wallace i can make a grommit tho

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 20th 2012

i submitted some videos onto the site
but i can't find them on creations or anything
so does anyone know why?

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Jan 21st 2012

@mrtechotrousers aardman does not work on weekends so they might be on the site on monday

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 21st 2012

okay thanks

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.