Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » SEPTEMBER'S CREATION WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 5th 2011

The 50th Creation of the Month competition has now been drawn and we are excited to announce the following winners:

winners_september11.jpg

1st Prize – A 'Fleeced' Boardgame and a certificate signed by Nick Park.

LukeMaximoBell with a brilliant Rabbits and Carrots animation, a lovely little story about a hungry bunny - great stuff!

Runners Up – A 'Fleeced' Boardgame

Kittykatlozzy with a fantastic drawing of a Glamorous Lady Tottington and her admirer Hutch. Great work!

Eri KINOSHITA with an excellent digital painting of a sad scene from The Wrong Trousers - poor Gromit!

Harry W with super models of Wallace having a party with Piella, Fluffles and Lady Tottington

Congratulations to our winners! We will be in touch with you all about your prizes by the end of next week. A big WELL DONE to everyone who took part, as always it was a tough decision, and we look forward to seeing even more cracking entries this month

Good luck!

Click here to enter now »

kittykatlozzy Posted: Oct 5th 2011

aahh im so happy that i came in runners up and well done to the rest of you peeps :-)

Eri KINOSHITA Posted: Oct 5th 2011

Me too, kittykatlozzy! Thank you very much for the wonderful prize and many awesome comments on my picture!
Nice work everyone, well done!!!:)

Nathan M Posted: Oct 5th 2011

Well done everyone! good work

Tizi & Vali Posted: Oct 5th 2011

Nice work, guys!
Especially to the fantastic picture of Eri ;)

cheesehead302 Posted: Oct 9th 2011

i like the drawing of gromit
:D

puppylove Posted: Oct 11th 2011

you definetly deserved to win

Piggy199 Posted: Oct 15th 2011

Well done you deserved to win!!!!!!!! :D

A_Grand_day_out_Fan Posted: Jul 18th 2012

well done

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.