GENERAL CHAT » QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS TO STOP MOTION ANIMATION...

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
Darthplatypus Posted: Oct 24th 2011

this is all about stop motion if you have a question Ask and if u have answer Answer...
i made a forum just recently that is like this one but i got complains that i was kind of making my self look like a know it all expert and stuff so be open to other peoples ideas no one is a professional here...

So start asking!

Darthplatypus Posted: Oct 24th 2011

Cracking Animation is a great book from Aardman about stop motion Animation even if u already know a lot about stop motion Animation...
i really recommend it if u can, get it!!!!:D

scottdaros Posted: Nov 3rd 2011

Other good books are "Shot by Shot", and "The Animator's Survival Kit". While not directly related to stop-motion or claymation, they will help round out your animating and directing skills.

Darthplatypus Posted: Nov 5th 2011

This looks like a great book i don't have it but it looks good "The Advanced Art of Stop-Motion Animation"

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.