Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

W&G FAVOURITES » WHICH CARACTER IS MORE LIKE YOU

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 23 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 23.
puppylove Posted: Nov 7th 2011

which wallace and gromit character do you feel that you feel that you have more in common with and why.that has your personalities,that you interract more with etc...

coocoo99947 Posted: Nov 7th 2011

I'd say Gromit because I don't talk much and I am quite smart

samuelhayward Posted: Nov 8th 2011

me too i am more like gromit aswell, animators like to consentrate

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 30th 2011

Kinda a mix of W and G.

puppylove Posted: Jan 2nd 2012

i think i coud be a rare mixture of lady tottington and sometimes i am very understanding and i love nature but sometimes i have a>:-) demon in me

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 12th 2012

I am like and flffles I a, silent sometimes but I I am a human version of fluffles

puppylove Posted: Feb 13th 2012

how can u be a human version of fluffles???

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 17th 2012

Oh I am like fluffles, I sound like her, get nervous, I am pretty and smart like her but I am not a poodle!

puppylove Posted: May 3rd 2012

but.. poodles dosent speak...

Gromit5429 Posted: May 5th 2012

i kinda of like gromit but most of me is lot like wallace.

wandgfanatic Posted: May 7th 2012

I would say I am more like Gromit as I am loyal. 

puppylove Posted: May 8th 2012

how come gromit5429?

1flyingdog Posted: May 11th 2012

I am mix of Gromit and fluffles and lady tottington!

Devi Fitri Krisrera Posted: May 13th 2012

I'm more like Gromit...

Morgause Posted: Jun 7th 2012

I would say I am most like  because I am quite shy and clever, and (hopefully!) loyal.  But also a bit like Totty because I believe in animal rights

Fossa_juliette Posted: Jun 23rd 2012

im like feathers mcgraw!! im not evil.  just people see me like....i dont no! but i like him anyway

evastar7 Posted: Aug 2nd 2012

well i am a bit like gromit because i am very quiet.and sometimes like wallace.so very balanced

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 14th 2012

i just realised i cant be like lady tottington cause lately, i turned into a VICIOUS carnivour! i have interest on eating rabbit, snake and crocodile meat and i LOVE goat! IM A MONSTER!!!!  i count BARE killing and animal with my bare hands but i eat meat anxiously! 

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 18th 2012

I think that I'm more like feathers becuase I'm always doing somthing I shouldn't and getting in trouble. but then at time I'm like wallace when it come to choclate. rarely I'm preston only when I'm play airsoft or fighting someone

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 27th 2012

so you fight people? tisk tisk.

Nathan M Posted: Dec 27th 2012

I think I am most like Gromit  Because I don't speak much and a past teacher once said they could read my facial expressions to what im thinking

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 28th 2012

your mind must be very clear then...

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 3rd 2013

my teachers and parents say that to me to but mostly when I'm upset of have just gotten in trouble and am trying to cover it up.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.