Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WALLACE & GROMIT CHRISTMAS CARDS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 21st 2011

Wish your friends and family a cracking Christmas with Wallace & Gromit’s latest range of Charity Christmas cards!
wandg_christmascards.jpg

The cards feature the duo getting in the festive spirit, sporting paper hats and sharing presents! They are available at the Post Office, Harrods, Fenwicks, Beales, Waitrose, Martins, Mccolls, Rymans, Hallmark, Cards Galore, Penmark Cards and many more places...so make sure you grab yours soon!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Nov 21st 2011

I need to get some!!

samuelhayward Posted: Nov 22nd 2011

I must get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fionah Posted: Nov 22nd 2011

They're really nice, I'm going to get some!

mammabat Posted: Nov 22nd 2011

WoW! I've gotta get some of these, it'll be great sending them, problemm is I don't know anyone ese who likes W&G enough to buy them to send ME one! ....

Fionah Posted: Nov 24th 2011

I've just got some of the cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

altergromit Posted: Nov 24th 2011

Too bad, not in Italy I think... :( We don't have those shops... ....Maybe Hallmark, but I'm not sure...:'(

puppylove Posted: Nov 25th 2011

at least your closer to england than me! i hate bolivia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puppylove Posted: Nov 25th 2011

peaple in this backwater town dont even know what wallace and gromit is!

wallace05man Posted: Jan 16th 2012

i missed them this year

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.