Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 37 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 37.
waldo15 Posted: Dec 5th 2011

Who likes Doctor Who? I love it!!!

Gromits little bro Posted: Dec 7th 2011

This is not the forum for this conversation, try 'General Chat' instead.

waldo15 Posted: Dec 8th 2011

Sorry!?!:-|

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Dec 9th 2011

oi glb don't be nasty to them they didn't know okay so behave yourself

Gromits little bro Posted: Dec 11th 2011

Excuse me, how on earth is that statement even nasty? It was merely guiding them on where to post it, in order to reduce the clutter in this forum. Behave myself? Pfft. That's rich.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 20th 2012

this has nothing to do with wallace and gromit!

wallace05man Posted: Jan 20th 2012

glb was only trying to help, he wasn't misbehaving:-|

puppylove Posted: Jan 20th 2012

wtd!you really get on my nerves glb!you know why re gets it wrong?i found out.its because in the little thing that there is on the top on the forums what shows the different types of forums there is a general chat thing but when you click it it goes to the wallace and gromit chat so dont bother him! this isnt inportant! QUIT CONPLAINING K?!

i dontknow ho doctor who is waldo15:)can you explain it to me?

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 20th 2012

On you're pathetic. I was just saying where to post it in future and it was over a month ago. You get on my nerves, the way you always have a go at my for posting something in a non nasty way, trying to be helpful... It's like you have a personal vendetta against me. I wasn't complaining either, maybe you need a dictionary. And sorry that that's broken, but it clearly says on the top of the page when you get here after clicking 'General Chat' that this is Wallace and Gromit chat.
This has annoyed me beyond belief, its unbelievable the amount of times you've had a go at me, for simply poinying out the rules, and trying to reduce clutter, which, may I add, the Aardman staff don't seem to do much of now.
I'm leaving this site now, because of this, I'm not coming somewhere for enjoyment where I'm going to get victimised by you. See ya.

DUDE! i didnt say that it was nasty it was someone else! i dont hate you and i dont know the meaning of the word vendetta!in a way you are complaining because you took the energy to bring this topic AGAIN on were to put what wich is something NOT inportant! you WANTED this. if you didnt you yount have brought it up AGAIN! if you read this im very sorry waldo15 this is not you falt because its ok to be wrong and it had to be on your forum.i am sorry.:-(

i sorry to all.

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 21st 2012

Excuse me? I didn't bring this up again, but considering you were criticising me, thought I might as well share my opinion. I wanted this? Wtfudge? Seriously? Why would I want this? What I did want was to fight my corner. I'm not gonna get told that I'm nasty or mean or annoying because I've pointed out house rules, there would be no harm whatsoever in reposting the Doctor Who topic in General Chat and having a lengthy conversation there.
By the way vendetta means revenge.
I think I read your message correctly, but there were some confusing typos, forgive me if I have the wrong end of the stick.
Bye.

puppylove Posted: Jan 21st 2012

WTDEVLIN???? i NEVER EVER said that you were nasty,mean of annoying! you know what? im bored.why are we doing this?is this fun?cause im bored of this.:-| when i said AGAIN i meant we arguede about the same thing in the 2012 forum.i dont wanna do this anymore!im not gonna write back anymore.i think ive been writing back cause i felt this weird need to do it.i will say one last thing thought.i think you "respect" me. even if its just a little. you remind me of someone.... a friend that i have.you mind letting this behind? for "gromit,s" sake?

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Jan 21st 2012

stupid idea of doing this

calm down guys :-(

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 22nd 2012

Well, you did say I annoy you... And I respect everyone, but I don't know what this has to do with it. If we're going down that route, I feel YOU don't respect me. Anyway I ceeb with this anyway, just as long as you can accept that I WILL post a comment on a thread if it's in the wrong forum, and (this goes for everyone who's said shut up to the people who've posted this) I don't expect nor accept to be told off.
Kthnxbi.

puppylove Posted: Jan 22nd 2012

i dont think you shoud cause it might me offending the person your saying that too.i think you shoud ignore the fact that a thing is in the wrong place cause you might offend and/or annoy the person your writting to.what i DO respect is your enery and capabylity to discuss and argue that reminds me of my friend wich is SERIOSLY creppy.PLEASE tell me your brittish cause i fight with my friend like alot and if you where him i woud faint.what i woud suggest f 4 not to do is point out things like house rules because no one really cares.youll be wasting your time.i wont bother doing this anymore cause im really bored of it.not even I care anymore:-|

It's seems to me that you never cared, but guess what? I DO. I remember when we used to get spammed randomly by some freak, or when people just used to post random junk in here, and we couldn't find the threads relating to what we want. House Rules are there for a reason, the other forum was made for a reason, and I'm gonna stick to that. I'm sure many agree that we shouldn't just have random threads here, we are not like sts, we WANT to talk about animation and W&G, not Justin Bieber and 'celeb' culture. WE WANT THIS FORUM CLEAR OF THAT JUNK! And therefore, I will post when people are in the wrong place. It might 'offend' them? How? How in anyway shape or form is "This is not the forum for this conversation, try 'General Chat' instead." OFFENSIVE???????? I can't say that now can I? Can I say anything? Is this offensive? If you insist that it is offensive, then fine, but I find it offensive when you tell me that I'm annoying someone who is obviously unaware of the rules, when I guide them where to post things.
And furthermore, if no-one cares about it any more, then I WILL leave. I don't want this to be another 'Sheep Talk'
And that friend of yours doesn't sound much like a friend if you're always arguing.
Oh and please please please spell check your posts, they take me a good five minutes to read.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????

Why? Why what?

you know peaple do have fun with the "junk" you speak of and who says peaple are perfect?its ok to be wrong! if your never wrong your not human! and of the BILLIONTH time i NEVER said you where annoying!!!and we argue alot cause we were also exs but that dosent matter.and by offensive i said MIGHT! TO THE PERSON YOU WROTE TO!! for the love of JUJU!

rules are mean to be BROKEN.8)

Rules are meant to be broken is an idiotic phrase in my opinion. If rules are made to be broken, is it ok to murder someone?
"wtd!you really get on my nerves glb!" is what you said. That means you find me annoying. That's what the expression means. There's no other possible interpretation.
Yes, by all means have fun with it, but do that in the GENERAL CHAT section. That's WHY it's there, don't do it here, that's all I'm saying. And when I initially posted it, I was being perfectly reasonable.
And yes, people make mistakes, but they learn from them. That's why I posted on here, so waldo15 could learn from their mistake. I see no problem with that.
And if telling someone their wrong might offend them, then I don't want to live on this planet any more.

Ursrut Posted: Jan 22nd 2012

PuppyLove in all seriousness there are some people who would rather not have threads about Dr Who in the "wallace and gromit chat section", and who care about the rules, because rules aren't meant to be broken if it holds a whole structure in place.
So a gentle hint like "This is not the forum for this conversation, try 'General Chat' instead." is welcomed by the majority who like to see structure and order on our chums forum, particularly as there is a section as mentioned before for this sort of chat. New members do learn quickly where to post, and if this could be posted again in the General Chat area, Waldo, I'm sure there are a great number of us who enjoy Doctor Who.
There are obviously going to be a great number of difference between people, with such a vast amount of people of different age groups on this forum, but if we could all agree to keep to the rules, than I'm sure we can talk about wallace and gromit on this particular board in great harmony, and other things that interest on "General Chat" without fighting. Agree? Can we mark this as the end of all conversation on this thread please. ( not a question... more a statement.)

Hear, hear. Couldn't agree more.

puppylove Posted: Jan 23rd 2012

ok.fine.im a terrible person and im wrong and your all right i just dont care anymore.(trust me when i say im not being sarcastic).

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 23rd 2012

You're not a terrible person, no one on this site is, but ok.

oh like you really think that dont you???????!!!!!!!!!

I believe that only murderers and rapists are terrible. So yeah I do think that.

i dont buy it.for some reason deep inside you think that im just a jerk. i tried to send you a buddy request once to make peace but you denyed it.you REALLY dont like me

I never EVER got a buddy request off you, I accept all the ones I get...
And where's this idea that I hate you come from? If anything, you hate me, You started this whole argument, by having a go at me. It doesn't matter, but I don't like people claiming I hate them with no real grounds to say so :(

ME ME?????????? your the one who started this!!!!!!!!! apologised in the 2012 thing but NOOOOOOOOOOO you had to continew to argue with me. you know what for get you !im not doing this anymore!

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Jan 23rd 2012

omg calm down am sick of this arguing

AARDMAN STAFF HELP

The Return of CrackingToast Posted: Jan 23rd 2012

Gosh, this forum hasn't changed... ;)

CT :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

And besides, I thought we were leaving this alone.

Removed this comment, it had no revelance or bearing on the situation.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.