Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » THE REAL BEEKY

1 2
Next
Newest
There are 67 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 67.
cinders1 Posted: Feb 10th 2008

blimey!!! i was too scared to do any pranks at school, we had some horrible teachers who would yell and shout and even clobber you one, it happened to me on my first week, as my hair needed brushing!!!! and my hair was washed and brushed every morning, but its blonde and thin, so it would look like rats tails in a few hours, so from that telling off i carried a hairbrush in my cardigan pocket, so that i could brush my hair before every lesson!!!!

but have no fear, i have since made up for my lack of pranks at school, i could right a book of what me and my husband have got up to, one of the last things we done was to cling film a friends car!!! no part of his car was showing, he was in church at the time, so had quite an audience when he came out, everyone was killing themselves laughing as he didnt know what to do!!! noone could help him for a long time as we were all folded up laughing!!!!:D

squigly Posted: Feb 10th 2008

hehehe|-) very cheeky! what a sight that must have been!

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 10th 2008

Hehehe! That would be fun, Fish! A pub! I wish I had some fun nuns!:-(

Fish Posted: Feb 10th 2008

Cinders - I too had a horrible teacher my first year in school. My brother had her and she slapped him hard across the face one morning for forgetting his boots. I don't remember her hitting me, but I sure do remember being ridiculed for a wrong answer or a mistake.:-(

Maybe that's why we turned into such pranksters, that brother and I! :D

Sharky - I wish you had some fun nuns, too! Then we could get one of those inflatable pubs and fill up her entire office! :O:D

What a horrible teacher!!! She slapped your wee (or older) brother on the face! What cheek? Has she been fired! I hope so! Well, she turned you both into cheeky little monkeys anyway!|-)

cinders1 Posted: Feb 10th 2008

fish, it must be very hard to be a teacher nowadays, i dont think i would like to do it!!! ;) but i take my hat off to the good teachers out there, :)

;)

I have the best teacher ever! Well, I don't know if there are better ones, but he is the best! Ideal for P7!

Fish Posted: Feb 10th 2008

I'm glad you've got a good teacher, Sharkie! My brothers (all of them) are older. The brother who got hit is the closest in age to me. I had the same teacher a year later.:-( But I've lots of great teachers - many more good one's than mean.8)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 12th 2008

Thanks Fish. Wow, how did YOU get on with that teacher. Hopefully you didn't get hit!8)

Fish Posted: Feb 12th 2008

No comment, dear friend. God forbid I should go off topic. Why is Jordan commenting on our content? In any case, back to Beeky it is and I will shut up!

jordan Posted: Feb 13th 2008

talk about going off topic

cinders1 Posted: Feb 13th 2008

come on then jordan, get us all back on the correct subject of our new girlie pin up BEEKY!!!!! i guess you must be back to work now beeky and feeling much better!!! are we going to have any more updates?;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 13th 2008

Yes, where are our updates. I'm dying here!

PS. Vultures, that was a figure of speech!!!:D

Josephine Posted: Feb 13th 2008

COME ON, BEEKY! BEEKY, COME ON!!!

Yes, cinders1, he's a great girlie pin-up!

I wonder if he'll get a hernia whilst he's carrying sackloads of Vallie cards tomorrow? ;)

:-X
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Beeky's spots
Are out of view!!! ;)
|-)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 14th 2008

Hey, I got a Valantine's card, possibly from one of my relatives that said:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue
I'm a fan of Wallace and Gromit too!

I was like, "What the sam hill?!":D

Josephine Posted: Feb 14th 2008

Are you sure it was a relative, Markie Sharkie??!!

Did you do all the necessary checks, like postmark, stamp, handwriting etc. ?

:D

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 15th 2008

No. I will, though!;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.