GENERAL CHAT » STARTING TO JOIN AND KIND OF NEW. PLEASE ADD ME AS A BUDDY. :)

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 21 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 21.
LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 26th 2011

Hi Wallace and Gromit fans! My name is LoveShaun19. I'm pretty active on the Shaun the Sheep website, I just hadn't gotten around to joining in on the Wallace and Gromit site yet. I'd like to start to be more active on this site and join in the forums and different things. I know some of you already from STS, but I'd appreciate it if some of you Wallace and Gromit members would add me as a buddy so I can get to know more of you. Like I said, I thought I'd start to branch out to this website as well as STS, 'cause the two are sort of connected. ( and because I love both the shows! ) Check ot my profile to learn more about me. Looking forward to good times on the site! may God Bless!-LoveShaun19:D

mmasonghi studios Posted: Dec 27th 2011

Hi Loveshaun19 I'm MmasonGHI Studios I'm an animator much like many of the members on this site
You can see my videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/mmasonghistudios?feature=mhee
I mostly come on to the forum(rather than the creations page)

Over and out
MmasonGHI Studios :D

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 27th 2011

Hi! Thanks for adding me! Yeah, I've noticed there are a lot of animators on both websites. I've seen a lot of great videos like yours too.:D I'm not an animator, but I do a lot of artwork ( Not professional though) based off of Shaun the Sheep. Here is one of my pictures. ( It's based off of the book the Christmas Carol). I draw just for fun, but I also have a forum on STS that lets people request Shaun The Sheep pictures of me. I hope one day to do the same thing on W&G. :) If you'd like to, you can see the rest of my artwork, by clicking on the STS website and going to the "Sheep Talk" Forums, and clicking on the forum that says " LoveShaun's (Shaun related) artwork". If you'd like to request a STS picture of me, you can go to the same "Sheep Talk" forum and click on the one entitled, " Help! Art Ideas/Offers." Both discussions are usually on the first page of the Forum. :) Nice to meet you!

evastar7 Posted: Dec 27th 2011

i can be your friend

evastar7 Posted: Dec 27th 2011

oppps sorry you on my friends list lol :)

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 27th 2011

Haha! Thanks! It's the thought that counts! :)

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 28th 2011

Please add Me!

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Dec 28th 2011

you know me am kldceltic on sts and on this account on w@g

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 28th 2011

Hi Kldceltic! I think I've sent you a request already on W&G. I figured it was you. :D

chicken lickin Posted: Dec 29th 2011

I will add you as one of my buddies, am chicken licken and you may have seen me on the shaun the sheep websuite as i have entered drawing on there.:)

chicken lickin Posted: Dec 29th 2011

LOL, we are already buddies:D

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 29th 2011

Haha! That's okay! I'm glad that I'm friends with more people on W&G than I thought. :D

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 20th 2012

hi

wiahsclaymation Posted: Jan 29th 2012

Hi im new hear add me as your friend pleace

LoveShaun19 Posted: Jan 30th 2012

Sure! :D

19982 Posted: Feb 1st 2012

are you a boy or a girl?

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 2nd 2012

It's in my profile. :)

Rhian38 Posted: Feb 14th 2012

R u sending everyone on ere a buddy request or did you pick me out specially? ✌

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 15th 2012

I kind of pick random people. Normally I send requests to people I've seen around a lot who I'm not Buddies with, or people I haven't seen before. If I notice I'm not buddies with someone, I usually send out a request. I normally don't hunt through the forums, but occasionally I'll scroll down and if there is a person I don't know I'll send them a request. :) I try to get to know all my buddies as individual people though. I'm glad you accepted my friend request! :)

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 17th 2012

I am a girl though nobody asked

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 18th 2012

i guessed

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.