Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » NEW CRACKING ANIMATION BOOK?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
666joshy666 Posted: Jan 2nd 2012

Hey guys!

I was just wondering whether the new Cracking Animation (2010) book was much different to the original one (1999)? I bought the 1999 one about 2 years back and seeing as it was quite old, it cost a lot and had nothing about the new films in. Does anyone own this new book and if so, is it largely different to the new one or feature things that make it worth buying?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cracking-Animation-Aardman-Book-3-D/dp/0500289069/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1325497832&sr=8-3

Thanks and kind regards,

Josh :D

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 2nd 2012

I have the second edition, which has A LOT more info than the first one did, so I imagine this has even more again. Personally, I would get it at that price.

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jan 2nd 2012

I have the 2nd one and i ordered the 3rd one it will be in tomorrow so i will tell if its better :D

iantimothy Posted: Jan 2nd 2012

I have the second edition, WONDERFUL BOOK! So I imagine the third would be much better.

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jan 3rd 2012

I got it it's awesome a little of the same stuff from the last one but a lot more stuff from more recent things

Harry Posted: Jan 13th 2012

Hi joshy ;)

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 14th 2012

HARRY! It's brilliant to read you, man! How is life at the moment?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.