Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » I USED TO BE A SPAMMER... THEN I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE...

Oldest
Previous
1 2
There are 54 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
cheesehead302 Posted: Jan 13th 2012

Spam your hearts away!

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jan 13th 2012

wow i have heard that meme everywhere (then i took an arrow to the knee)

wallace05man Posted: Jan 13th 2012

i am seeing this "arrow to the knee joke everywhere but i din't understand it! please can someone tell me what it means?

cheesehead302 Posted: Jan 13th 2012

It's just somethin some random guy made up. (don't ask me who causeI don't know

harryboy8080 Posted: Jan 14th 2012

"THEN I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE" is a viral quote taken from the massive online multiplayer game "SkyRim."

wallace05man Posted: Jan 14th 2012

ok thanks

cheesehead302 Posted: Jan 20th 2012

Yep skyrim just came out like to mounths ago or more recent and they already have quote for it. But wat ever, spam this thread like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 15th 2012

i like trains.....then i took an arrow to the knee and now i sing nyan cat with a troll face and i am forever alone

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 16th 2012

"there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;
spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam... or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam. " :D

Roosterlee Posted: Feb 16th 2012

Rhian38 Posted: Feb 16th 2012

You spelt allowed wrong you spelt it like this aloud which means out loud

evastar7 Posted: Feb 16th 2012

i think you better not spam because it is against the house rules! :-|

Asa peters Posted: Feb 16th 2012

Hey the spam thing reminds me of monty python |-)

lol

lol watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE it all about SPAM!

Gromits little bro Posted: Feb 16th 2012

Why does this thread exist, and some people are confused between trolling and spamming..

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 16th 2012

i was trolling not spamming

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 16th 2012

The term "Spam" for emails actually came about because of the Monty Python :D skit, where you can't order anything in a diner without " Spam" the meat. The name represents the skit, because Spam email is unwanted junk and the spam meat is excessive and unwanted in the skit. :D A little random trivia from a comedy geek. :)
( That's where my previous post came from) :)

The original Feathers Mcgraw Posted: Jun 17th 2012

spam crazy: Nanananaananaaananananananaananananananna die potato! i like trains nyan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shut up![smosh joke]HEY Its Fred!!!nananananananan Time 4 the motorboat BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 BUY  MINECRAFT NOW!!!!!!!!!!-stupid ad

-IM done!!AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! i took an arrow to the knee!

puppylove Posted: Jun 17th 2012

i like the woodchuck chuck chuck woodchuk chuck chuck chucka wood chuck chuckawood chuck chuck!and i like turtles!

puppylove Posted: Jun 17th 2012

hey guys! did anyone else see the trollface on top of the threat?

cheesehead302 Posted: Jun 27th 2012

haha this thread final picked back up!

yianni Posted: Jun 28th 2012

i took an arrow to the kneeeeeeeeeee!

harryboy8080 Posted: Jun 28th 2012

I find it kind  of sad that you are all ATTEMPTING to spam and it seems as if you have no idea what it is. It's like you fail at failing.

puppylove Posted: Jun 28th 2012

c on! spamming is fun! vut u gotta know how to make it fun or else its unfunny.

I LIKE TURTLES!!!!  

yianni Posted: Jun 29th 2012

I like trains!!!!

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 29th 2012

This isn't spam, it's pointless chatter and casual meme references. And it's pretty dumb. 

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jun 29th 2012

this thread is stupid

puppylove Posted: Jun 29th 2012

if u think about it, everything is stupid! what would life be if there wasnt stupidity to make us laught and make us make fun of. if stupidity didnt exist, everything would be to perfect, to easy, to boring. goin me! if u agree with me say  IM STUPID AND IM PROUD!

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 29th 2012

No, that's what uniqueness and individuality is for. Stupid is not good, it's dumb and pointless.  Silly and crazy are good. But this thread is neither silly or crazy, it's just plain dumb and pointless. 

harryboy8080 Posted: Jun 29th 2012

I agree entirely with GLB. You all are acting immature, considering you have to be atleast 13 to make communications via the internet.

Besdies, spam is sending the same message to a sum of people over and over again, not acting stupid and posting things you've heard elsewhere.

pfff. u guys arent fun! silly crazy stupid... theres no difference! there just really different words! all im trying to say is that life is boring if ur serious all the time! trust me, i use to think like that but i realized that i was wrong! well SOORRY if i like to be stupid on purpouse sometimes and make people laught!

its like they say: HATERS GONNA HATE!

harryboy8080 Posted: Jun 29th 2012

The whole idea of spam is to annoy others, not make them laugh.

puppylove Posted: Jun 30th 2012

make them laught asswell! spamming has is sence of humour! its like the good type of trolling when they comment something stupid that at least makes us chuckle.I HEART MEMES!!!!

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 30th 2012

Spamming is the worst type of trolling. Memes aren't spam by the way :) do love a goodrafe comic though :)

harryboy8080 Posted: Jun 30th 2012

Yeah, memes aren't spam. I browse rage comics every night.

to me, there are 3 types of trolling: mean trollin, stupid trolling and smart trolling.

mean trolling would be the type that talks badly or is being mean to someone over the internet or simply bullies someone.

stupid trolling would be the type that says stuff repetevely for pretty much everything or just says something cause everyone else says it like por example the known phrase:fake and "homo"  

the smart trolling is when they say something that is relatively smart to the situation or annoys a person in a fun way that is not offensive and has humour(my favorite type of trolling)

yes, i know that memes arent spam but they lovable! my favorite are f yeah and me gusta. i mainly like me gusta cause i wish i could do that face sometimes! it would be so fun!           and just for the record, in one point in our lives WE ALL TROLL! somehow or somewhere we end up trolling. if u deny it, ur just lying to yourself!

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jun 30th 2012

but this isn't smart it's just stupid and pointless

yianni Posted: Jun 30th 2012

the point of this thread is no point

like i said guys HATERS GONNA HATE! if u dont like it, dont post here! its so simple! problem solved!

harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 1st 2012

Spam is against the house rules. Even if it isn't spam, you are deiberatley calling it spam.

puppylove Posted: Jul 1st 2012

since its not spam, tecnically, we are not breaking any rules right? no matter what we call it! just let it go harryboy! and may i remind that i DIDNT make this threat, cheesehead did!

cheesehead302 Posted: Jul 3rd 2012

Alright, lets vote! Anyone who thinks my thread is good, reply with this face: 

Anyone who thinks its bad, reply with this face:

1flyingdog Posted: Jul 3rd 2012

???????

puppylove Posted: Jul 3rd 2012

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jul 4th 2012

yianni Posted: Jul 6th 2012

harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 6th 2012

wallace05man Posted: Jul 10th 2012

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.