GENERAL CHAT » WALLACE AND GROMIT VIDEO IDEAS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
WAG215 Posted: Jan 15th 2012

Hey Everyone, Ive been thinking about making a wallace and gromit short film. Gonna try to make it about 4 to 5 minutes long, Now I need some ideas for the Video. And If I like your idea ill let you know and you will get defenatly credit at the end of the film thank you all for ideas, its gonna really help.

wallace05man Posted: Jan 15th 2012

"Double Trouble"
Plot - The news headline is "Feathers McGraw escapes from jail". meanwhile, wallace is making an invention that clones anything you put in it. When wallace's back is turned, Feathers McGraw uses wallace's cloning machine and makes another copy of himself. Wallace & Gromit have to find both Penguins, un-clone them by putting them both back in the cloning machine, and take Feathers McGraw back to jail.

WAG215 Posted: Jan 15th 2012

I really like this idea, Sounds really cool!!

wallace05man Posted: Jan 15th 2012

thank you

puppylove Posted: Jan 15th 2012

cool?COOL? that is geaniouse!:Dyou got a great imagination wallace05man!:Dthat shoud be a real W&G movie!:D;)

wallace05man Posted: Jan 16th 2012

thank you puppylove:D

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 20th 2012

nice idea!

wallace05man Posted: Jan 21st 2012

thank you;)

WAG215 Posted: Jan 21st 2012

Hey wallace05man, Your idea is being used for my video!!! Thanks so much for the idea!!! :D:D:D Congrats, and dont worry you will get credit at the end of the film!

thanks so much, i'm happy that people liked my idea

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Jan 21st 2012

nice idea wallace05man

thanks kld

puppylove Posted: Jan 21st 2012

i think this got you alot of buddies wallace05man;)

I agree it was a great idea, I filmed the video earlier and its now being edited should be up later tonight!! I hope your all excited!!! :D

The Video is being uploaded everyone!!!!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.