Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » THAT IS YOU FAVORITE BOOK?

1 2
Next
Newest
There are 87 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 87.
Banjo Boy Posted: Apr 10th 2012

I've just started reading "The Adventures of Tintin" by Herge, and I love it! It's so much better than I thought it would be!

puppylove Posted: Apr 12th 2012

isnt it a comi book? must be good! havent found it anywhere jet but if i do ill read it!

w&gfan75 Posted: Apr 12th 2012

i love tintin too

Banjo Boy Posted: Apr 16th 2012

Yes, puppylove, it's a comic book series. It's extremely funny, but it also has plenty of guns, fights, car chases, and surprising twists! As soon as you find some, read them!

nogginoak Posted: Apr 16th 2012

Anyone read the hunger games?

puppylove Posted: Apr 16th 2012

nope but i saw the movie and ill tell u something... I LOVE JOSH HUCHERSON WITH ALL MY HEART!!! I WILL MEET HIM ONE DAY!!! I WILL I WILL I WILL!!!!!!!

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Apr 26th 2012

i also love the book "the giver" it is really touching and has a great storyline

puppylove Posted: Apr 26th 2012

have u guys ever seen the movie neverending story? its a beutiful movie but i really use to think that it was just found out that... THERES A FRICKEN BOOK!! im gonna check it out in my school library whenever i can and who knows? maybe ill become part of the story...

Banjo Boy Posted: Apr 27th 2012

Puppylove, please don't say fricken. It's not a swear word, but it's rather inappropriate. Thanks!

puppylove Posted: Apr 27th 2012

no it aint, its like saying fudge or firetruck, people do it so they dont swear i mean, its better than swearing

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 28th 2012

it isn't inappropriate

puppylove Posted: Apr 29th 2012

no it aint.. can we talk about books here please! i dont whant them to block this threat too! it already hurt too much when whey blocked the relegion treat

puppylove Posted: Apr 29th 2012

to any harry potter fan... people that read the book say that the ending was a rip off in the movie because it had nothing to do with the ending of the book. can u guys tell me the end of the book? im curiouse!!

wandgfanatic Posted: May 5th 2012

I would have to say Matilda from Roald Dahl.  

honeythehampster Posted: May 5th 2012

my favourite book is dork diaries. i might be from England but i like to read books from america. books rule

1flyingdog Posted: May 11th 2012

Roald Dahl's books and Harry potter and coraline and Diary Of A Wimpy Kid and black beauty and 101 Dalmatians the book not the movie and The Adventures of Tintin by Herge!

puppylove Posted: May 11th 2012

wow, nice list of othing but good books!!! :)

1flyingdog Posted: May 11th 2012

Thank you! 

puppylove Posted: May 11th 2012

puppylove Posted: May 13th 2012

man im so pised! theres this dude at my school that read all of the hunger games books already and im only in the 10th chapter of  the 1st! so guess what? he told me the end of the 3RD BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!! it is the WORST for a person to ruin the book for u!!! ill try to pretend that its not true so maybe its not and the end DOES surprise me!

Banjo Boy Posted: May 17th 2012

Puppylove, please don't say pised. I know it's misspelled, but it's still rather inappropriate.

Banjo Boy Posted: May 17th 2012

Honeythehampster, it's funny how you say you like books from America. I live in America, and I think books from your country are much better written than the ones we have here. I guess that's just the greener grass on the other side. I can't find a lot of English books in my library, but I love the Diamond Brothers!

puppylove Posted: May 17th 2012

can i ask u sommething just by curiosity? did u read tom sawyer and hucleberry finn???

Banjo Boy Posted: May 18th 2012

Me? No.

puppylove Posted: May 18th 2012

well u like "hillbilly" things, i suggest u read it. i think youll like them

iantimothy Posted: May 18th 2012

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is definitely one of my favorite books.   

puppylove Posted: May 20th 2012

GUYS!!! u just finished the hunger games book!!! and....  I HATED THE ENDING!!!!!!!! i was so angry that i count stop screaming at my pillow and i think i even cried a little HOW CAN STUPID KATNISS NOT LOVE PEETA FOR REAL!! ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT WHANT MY FAVORITE ACTOR TO SUFFER IN THE FUTURE MOVIE!(even if that detail wasnt mentioned in the movie) at least in the book make him happy for goodness sakes!!!i whant peeta to be loved in the book and/or the movie!!! i hate it when u love a person that dosent love u back!!! i dont whant do deal with that pain in a book too.

yianni Posted: May 21st 2012

yianni Posted: May 21st 2012

the hunger games, CHERUB, Skulduggery pleasant and henderson's boys!!

puppylove Posted: May 21st 2012

what doeas CHERUB, skuduggery and henderson's mean?

puppylove Posted: May 21st 2012

if henderson means "hot" than its true cause... I LOVE JOSH HUCHERSON!!!!

yianni Posted: May 22nd 2012

Cherub is an awesome series by robert muchamore and if you like alex rider then you'll absolutely love to read it!!!!

Skullduggery pleasant is a series written by derek landy and it is awesome

and Henderson's boys is another series by robert muchamore!!

Really Is this who you mean

He's actually an amazing actor especially when he acts peeta Melark in the hunger games!!

by the way the second hunger games book is amazing the third is wierd

puppylove Posted: May 22nd 2012

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH HIM! HES MY EVERYTHING!!! AND I CURSE AND HATE THE ONES THAT DARE TO CALL HIM UGLY AND TALENTLESS!!!

ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 11th 2013

any JRR Tolklien books

assult on iwo jima

higher call

and innocence of Farther brown.(great book for those who like crime solving)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.