Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 36 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 36.
puppylove Posted: Jan 25th 2012

we all fear of something right?so tell me what scares YOU the most?in my case,i have needlefobia (i know it isnt a real word)i cant here the words:we,ll need a blod test or you need to take a shot that i instinctivily start :'( dont make fun of me k?:-|

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 26th 2012

That phobia is called trypanophobia! It's quite common, I hate them too!
My phobia, and I kid you not, is molluscophobia, which is a fear of slugs and snails. I hate them, I actually hate them.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 26th 2012

i don't like spiders

puppylove Posted: Jan 26th 2012

your like my cousen. hates snails and slugs but hes alot meaner.if he finds a slug or something like that he buts them i a jar with salt and waches them die.:'( why would a person kill a slug 4 fun?:-( there pretty:D

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 26th 2012

I know it's horrible, even though I hate them, killing them is a bit too far. My friend did it once, and it bubbled. I almost vomited!! :(

puppylove Posted: Jan 26th 2012

ui

LoveShaun19 Posted: Jan 29th 2012

Most of my " Phobias" are kind of mild, like, I don't freeze up or anything but they do make me uncomfortable. I know it's weird, but I have a fear of ..

1. Elevators! ( insert dramatic sinister music :wink:) I know it seems silly, but if I have to ride in an elevator, especially an old one that takes to long, I start to feel claustrophobic ( fear of small spaces). It's not just the claustrophobia though, I actually don't like riding in the elevator itself.
2. Heights/skyscrapers/big cities:. But, It's more in the way I look over a height that scares me, I can ride huge roller coasters, or hike along the edge of the Grand Canyon, or climb tall lighthouses, but I don't like being on the third floor of my college building. :O I guess it's 'cause I expect cliffs and things to be tall, but it feels unnatural in a building. It’s not terrible though, I just get a little unsteady.
3. Parking decks: They're tall, dark, and feel incredibly enclosed and stuffy. Plus, the higher you park, you can feel the floor vibrate as other cars are driving below you. Creepy!
Probably the worst thing for me is riding in a parking deck elevator. They're small, slow, old, inside a parking deck, and I'm either coming down from a height, or going up to one. It's like all three of my fears wrapped into one! :O;)
God's always with me though and he can give me peace through the worst situations :),
[ even if it's a terrifying grumpy lady giving out samples at a store!! ( but that's another story. ;) ) ] I'm praying some of you find peace through your fears, I find praying, or having someone pray for you helps a lot. Also it's really helpful if you can find something to laugh at when your scared, or something funny about your phobia if you have kind of different one. I know they're never funny when you have an attack of one, but sometimes I'll look back and realize that it’s kind of amusing that three year olds will ride elevators and love it, while I'm riding nezt to them, clutcing the handlebar and trying not to get dizzy, with my knees shaking. Half of fear is in your head, If you can laugh at yourself, it might be easier. I don't think anyone is strange for having a strange phobia though.

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Jan 31st 2012

the dark and needles yh i hate them both

Nathan M Posted: Jan 31st 2012

At the moment. I am most scared of the future.

puppylove Posted: Jan 31st 2012

wow that alot of stuff loveshaun19;) but at leas you led it all aut here:) oh and nice comment nathanim also csared of the future myself specialy mine

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 1st 2012

Haha! Yeah, I must look like a big coward, but It's really just the elevators that REALLY bother me. the other things just kind of creep me out. Why are you scared of the future?

evastar7 Posted: Feb 1st 2012

i am scarced of heights but the funny thing is i am not scarced OF the height its just that i am afraid to fall ! :-(

puppylove Posted: Feb 1st 2012

completely natural :D i think that the fear that heights transmit;)

puppylove Posted: Feb 1st 2012

im scared of my future cause im afraid of how im gonna take care of myself, get a job,follow my carrier and everything else alone:-(

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 2nd 2012

I'll pray that you find peace about that. Sometimes I get worried too.

puppylove Posted: Feb 2nd 2012

i am in piece im just scared :-| i dont think its the same thing|-)

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 2nd 2012

It's sort of the same. Let me re-word sentence for clarity. I hope that you get more assurance about the direction your life is heading toward, so you won't be so sacred about the future. ( was that better? :) )

puppylove Posted: Feb 2nd 2012

yeah i guess. the thing that scares me is to live alone and count only by myself. that crares me cause i cant cook of clean even :-(

Clay Fighter Posted: Feb 12th 2012

I think I am most scared of dying

puppylove Posted: Feb 12th 2012

your scared of dying? why?

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 13th 2012

HIM from the powerpuff girls :'(:O:-(

yianni Posted: Feb 14th 2012

dont tease me of this but when i was younger i was scared of michael jackson when his skin was turned white

puppylove Posted: Feb 14th 2012

what kinnah person is scareed of HIM??? you probably very young :-| im more scared of the other mother from coraline if where talking about cartoons

wallace05man Posted: Feb 15th 2012

you have every right to be scared of dying, death is a terrible thing, and you may be scared of michael jackson, because his face is unatual.

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 15th 2012

puppylove he is a scary thing and besides it is my opinion ;)

puppylove Posted: Feb 15th 2012

DONT INSULT MICHAEL wallace05man! he was a very good man that sufferd alot in his life and all the bad rumours about him is just a bunch of BALONEY

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 15th 2012

To ClayFighterDeath can be scary. But it all depends on where you go after you die. Do you have hope of heaven? If so then death, or after death isn't scary. The main thing that makes death scary is the unknown factor. You only die once, it's not like you get used to it, or know what to expect. That's what makes death scary for me. Even though I know I'm going to be with Jesus after I die, I still get nervous about how I'm going to die.

wallace05man Posted: Feb 16th 2012

I wasnt insulting michael jackson!! I said all the plastic surgery makes his face unatual! I like michael jackson!!

puppylove Posted: Feb 16th 2012

hm...it depends on what you belive... like to me, our born at least twice in your life(ecept jesus of course) i think peaple might be scared of death cause like you said,they dont know exacly where their going or they might think that after death theres nothing... i know some peaple that belive that:-|

puppylove Posted: Feb 16th 2012

ok wallace05 man, i belive you :)

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 17th 2012

I am scared of the end of the world! Do you blame me?

puppylove Posted: Feb 17th 2012

no. but what do you mean the end of the world. 2012? cause its not gonna happen. many peaple said so.

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 17th 2012

I don't mean 2012 but you never know when it is,

EmmyRed18 Posted: Feb 17th 2012

Things that scare me:

Fire, especially unexpected fire. I'm starting to get over this one; I had a traumatic experience with an on-screen explosion in a movie theatre when I was 4. :P

People who don't use their common sense, or who are obviously out for their own ends, being put in places of leadership.

The thought of losing eyesight/hearing/use of limbs somewhere down the road.

puppylove Posted: Feb 17th 2012

hm. interesting:)

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 20th 2012

i didn't mean the look of HIM, im scared of him beacause of his attitude

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.