Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » I CHANGED MY ABOUT ME IN MY PERSONAL PAGE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
puppylove Posted: Jan 29th 2012

if you wanna go to my page and read it to get to know me a little you can.if you not my buddy send an invitation if you are well... you can read it anywayse :D

LoveShaun19 Posted: Jan 29th 2012

That's cool Puppylove! I didn't know you were an actor?

LoveShaun19 Posted: Jan 29th 2012

Hey I didn't know you like to draw either. :D You should join in the Shaun the Sheep website! they have some awsome contests ( and cool forums too :) ). I draw a lot too. Here's a link to some of the artwork Iv'e done for STS. ( there's about three pages. :) I really find it fun :) )
http://www.shaunthesheep.com/forum/read/48667/1 :D

puppylove Posted: Jan 31st 2012

i am part of it but im to lazy to go in it cause i still have to mannage the site and everything...

Clay Fighter Posted: Feb 1st 2012

I'm an Actor too!! :)

puppylove Posted: Feb 1st 2012

HAY BUDDY!!!|-)

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 2nd 2012

im part of a theater group for young people who like to act
i don't wanna be an actor when im older though but i do want to be a filmmaker

puppylove Posted: Feb 2nd 2012

hm that nice to. to me any tipe of proffesion that has to do with movies or books is good :D

1flyingdog Posted: Feb 4th 2012

can you buddy me puppylove??

puppylove Posted: Feb 5th 2012

shure i can! :D but just curiouse... can you send buddy invites?:-| cause if you cant, you cant also receve then

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.