WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WALLACE'S VOICE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 6 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 6.
samuelhayward Posted: Feb 6th 2012

If Peter Sallis can't do the voice of Wallace anymore, then why don't they do auditions to see who can do it similar to Peter's? I just really want a new W&G film to come out.
What do you guys think?

Nathan M Posted: Feb 6th 2012

Heaven forbid that Peter wont be able to do Wallace's voice in the future, however I think they have software these days that would be able to do Wallace's voice to match Peter Sallis. Also they found a person that can speak like Wallace that they used for the PC games that can do a Wallace impression quite well.
I hope that Peter Sallis will be able to do more wallace and gromit for many many more years to come and cant wait for another to come out :)

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 15th 2012

i agree, no one would ever match the way peter sallis make wallace's expression

Fionah Posted: Feb 16th 2012

I hope Peter Sallis can keep doing Wallace's voice but if he can't I think they should just get someone else to do it but I agree it wouldn't be the same without Peter Sallis! Peter Sallis is cool!

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 16th 2012

@sheperdess wendolene -he does the voice not the expression

Hazzahoo Posted: Mar 23rd 2012

i hope peter sallis carrys on doing wallace

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.