Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WALLACE'S LAST NAME COMPETITION

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 19 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 19.
samuelhayward Posted: Feb 10th 2012

Here we are, I've started another thread. Let's see who can come up with the best last name for our eccentric inventor.

wallace05man Posted: Feb 10th 2012

this question was asked in the Forum section in the old Wallace & Gromit Comic, and they wrote back saying he's just called "Wallace Wallace Wallace".

puppylove Posted: Feb 10th 2012
;)

makes alot of sence to me. wallace is just wallace, he dosent need a last name.but it would be nice!8)

samuelhayward Posted: Feb 11th 2012

I agree actually, but it's probably up to the audience's imagination weather he has a last name or not.

puppylove Posted: Feb 12th 2012

yeah

evastar7 Posted: Feb 13th 2012

i am not quite sure but i do argree with wallace05man. |-)

yianni Posted: Feb 14th 2012

yeah wallace is just wallace unless it was wallace edison

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 14th 2012

Ooh, nice competition! It's always funny how the subject is avoided during the films, but it would be interesting to hear what you think it might be!

samuelhayward Posted: Feb 14th 2012

It could be Wallace Wenselydale

puppylove Posted: Feb 14th 2012

yeah yeah wallace wenselydale!!!!!!!! love that one!!!

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 16th 2012

Mr. Wallace Pither. :)
or
Wallace Gambolputty :)
or I wonder if his last name is Wallace and it's his first name that's missing? In that case I think it is Charles. :)

samuelhayward Posted: Feb 17th 2012

good point!

evastar7 Posted: Feb 17th 2012

if you remeber in the curse of the were-rabbit lady tottington calls him mr wallace so maybe wallace is his last name.

puppylove Posted: Feb 17th 2012

hm... im gonna still stick to that theory of wallace wewnslydale:D of his last name should be wallace thewindows like he says in the close shave movie:D:D

mk7 Posted: Feb 19th 2012

@ love shaun
Charles Wallace? Did you read a wrinkle in time?

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 20th 2012

Um, no. Is there a character called that? Is the story good? I said " Charles" because Wallace is always saying " Chuck!' and it made me think of Charles. :)

EmmyRed18 Posted: Feb 22nd 2012

Considering in england first-name basis is more formal than in america and some other places, LoveShaun's probably right. If Wallace is his last name, I think his full name might be:

Jonathan Wallace

OR

Phillip Wallace

(Both good, strong sounding names).

If Wallace is his first name, my guesses would be

Wallace Rivers
OR

Wallace Thompson

OR

Wallace Dunworthy

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 22nd 2012

what do u mean England's first name basis is more formal?

puppylove Posted: Feb 23rd 2012
:-|

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.