Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » ALIENS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 19 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 19.
puppylove Posted: Feb 11th 2012

do you belive in aliens?i do. i think it would be a chame if god made the world just for us,i mean, there are billions of galaxies and universes out there:)

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 12th 2012

i think there are aliens but i don't believe any of the sightings

my physics teacher is obsessed with aliens and he gives us long talks on how they can't be green etc

harryboy8080 Posted: Feb 12th 2012

I believe there may be single-celled organisms in the ever-expanding universe waiting for evolution to take place.

iantimothy Posted: Feb 12th 2012

I go to a catholic school sponsored by the Xaverian Brothers (they are kind of like monks) and there is one of the brothers who is about 87 years old, he is very eccentric, but he is also the smartest man i know. pretty much every night he goes outside and looks for aliens in his telescope. :D

puppylove Posted: Feb 12th 2012

i thought catholics wherent suppouse to beleive in aliens. i think that they are alot like the alien paul(whoever saw the movie knows who im talking about) i think that aliens are ALOT smarter that us but there bodies arent so much "evoluated" as much.8)

evastar7 Posted: Feb 13th 2012

i think there is different kind of life out in space,it is not impossible.;)

iantimothy Posted: Feb 13th 2012

Puppylove, not nessesarily, aliens are one of those gray areas, there is no definitive teaching saying wether or not you can believe in them

This is a little extreme, but it shows that you are free to believe if you want. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/the-pope/8009299/Pope-Benedict-XVIs-astronomer-the-Catholic-Church-welcomes-aliens.html

puppylove Posted: Feb 13th 2012

nah, those priests or whatever just whant to show up

Banjo Boy Posted: Feb 14th 2012

There probably is life out there in space, but it's unlikely that they are as intelligent and complicated as human beings. And besides that, the Bible said the God sent His only Son to die for our sins. It's unlikely that He did that for every planet that could have life on it. The "aliens" in space are probably no more than tiny, even microscopic organisms. Anyway, that's what I think.

puppylove Posted: Feb 14th 2012

all right, that one thought

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 17th 2012

I agree with banjo boy

puppylove Posted: Feb 19th 2012

why do you guys think that aliens are microscopic? also another question, do you think that aliens are good, evil or humain? i think they are humain cause they might be scared just by difference8)

puppylove Posted: Mar 5th 2012

w&gfan75 Posted: Mar 6th 2012

i think they are scared to come because of what we humans do to aliens in the movies

Banjo Boy Posted: Mar 6th 2012

How could they see earth movies if they've never come to earth in the first place?

iantimothy Posted: Mar 6th 2012

the internet :D

puppylove Posted: Mar 6th 2012

there is an old movie caled the explorers that talk about these 3 kids that build a rocket and go to an alien ship. in the movie, they find 2 alien "kids" that like and emetade the cartons and programs of humain tv. when they see mov ies about aliens getting killed they think its for real so thats why supposily they cant go to earth.

puppylove Posted: Mar 9th 2012

i kinnah wish I had contact with aliens, that way, i could leave earth for awhile and see if am missed...

puppylove Posted: Apr 1st 2012

do u guys ever feel unnapreciated and unwanted?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.