Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » MORE EMOTIONS!!!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 19 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 19.
puppylove Posted: Feb 13th 2012

there should me more emotions in the site!! i have great ideas like a lady tottington face or a in love face or question mark face!:D:D please PLEASE aardman staff can you PRETTY PLEASE make more emotions PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE???????????????

wallace05man Posted: Feb 14th 2012

I think you mean "emoticons"

puppylove Posted: Feb 14th 2012

i think in america there called emotions. at least every one i know calles them emotions:D

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 14th 2012

emoticons???
wallace05man what do u mean emoticons

i don't understand

cheesehead302 Posted: Feb 14th 2012

What they mean is like the smiley faces and frowny faces and stuff that you can put on the comments. |-):);):D:-|:O:-(:'(:-X : glasses: 0:)>:-):-(|)

cheesehead302 Posted: Feb 14th 2012

I donno wat happened to glasses :/ 8)

exacly, some times i fell like a spesicic emotion that they dont have in the site like a half smile or half froun :/

yeh i think they should at least hav a confused face

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk good point|-)

wallace05man Posted: Feb 15th 2012

Yes i know she meant the faces bu they're called emoticons http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoticon

puppylove Posted: Feb 15th 2012

wikipidia can say many things that arent true:-| advice:if you do a project on something DONT USE WIKIPIDIA 8)

wallace05man Posted: Feb 15th 2012

i didn't find out that they were called emoticons from wikipedia! i just used that to back me up!

iantimothy Posted: Feb 15th 2012

You can also use the ones from StS

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 15th 2012

i understand what u meant by emoticons now

puppylove Posted: Feb 15th 2012

omg PLEASE iantimothy DONT EVER use that pig emotion AGAIN! it scares me :'(

cheesehead302 Posted: Feb 15th 2012

* Wistles* Coughs* I know Wikipidia is ussualy alot of garbage *Cough* but I use *Cough* (Lousey Cold) it for most of my *AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHOOOOOO* projects because it's really fast. Nobodys found ou the information was wrong yet! (Oh yeah, another emotiocon, the wink! ;)

cheesehead302 Posted: Feb 15th 2012

...Which apparentaly comes up if you type ; ) ( I spaced it so it would'nt pop up. And it's below.

puppylove Posted: Feb 16th 2012

your funny and dont scare me:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.