GENERAL CHAT » HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 26 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 26.
Roosterlee Posted: Feb 14th 2012

Happy Valentines Day everyone! <3
Is anyone doing anything special today?

puppylove Posted: Feb 14th 2012

ahhhhhhhh halentines day, the day of love!.......... i hate it. im 15 and till 2 day i cant get ONE date with a guy!!!! why are guys such cowards!!??:-(

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 14th 2012

they're not cowards they're usually just nervous of getting rejected

puppylove Posted: Feb 14th 2012

hm. still you juys never notice anything! we make it clear enought that we like you and you guys dont do ANYTHING! the only way its clear enought is if we tell you in the face: i like you. wanna go out some time but then you conplain that the guy does the asking so you quit:O:-(

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 14th 2012

Happy Valentines Everybody! Jesus Loves You!

(P.S. Don't worry Puppylove I'm older than you and no one has asked me out yet. You're still young, Take your time and wait for the right guy. :) )

wallace05man Posted: Feb 15th 2012

Puppylove, you're not really one to think you know everything about boys, because you don't. A lot of boys think exactly the same about girls but they keep it to themselves.

Roosterlee Posted: Feb 15th 2012

Anyone else get anything/ or anyone something ;)

puppylove Posted: Feb 15th 2012

i understand many things and i also dont understand about boys wallace05man, like why you guys like to eat weird stufff and why your convesations are like:futbol,soccer,videogames,dude,bro,food,conpain,conplain,grunting, BUH.

wallace05man Posted: Feb 15th 2012

puppylove, you are being very unreasonable. Us eating wierd stuff is completely your opinion (even though i have no idea what you mean). and you are highly exagerating what "our convesations are". it's like me saying "all girls talk about is barbies, pink, tea parties, faries, princesses, diamonds, glitter, angles,". and let me remind you that, if there weren't boys in the world, you wouldn't have been born, boys protected the countries and fought for us, and can you please have some respect for us. Yes, maybe a lot of boys do like football and video games, so what? everyone likes different things, and it is completely ok for people to like football. many people don't like what you would like, but they probably don't moan about it.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 15th 2012

i agree with wallace05man not because i am a boy just because what u said puppylove with most people is not true, that is just how u see boys

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 15th 2012

yes, i talk mainly about xbox to my friends but what is wrong with that?

puppylove Posted: Feb 15th 2012

i was kidding aroud :-( and many ALWAYS critisse the things i like and i DO respect boys. theres a video i saw of charliessocoolike that he said that boys eat weid stuff cause they dont have tongues... anywho i was just kidding aroud and the things you said... only little girls talk about that stuff x( and dont forguet WHO gives birth... all we girls ask from guy is attention and you never notice ANYTHING! your just not in that phase yet.. just wait for you juys to have a crush on someone or even fall in love... probably youll stop talking :P

wallace05man Posted: Feb 16th 2012

Charlieissocoollike is a comedian!!! Course what he said isn't true!!!! And maybe girl actually GIVE birth, but not without boys. Who says we don't have a"crush" on someone, and we ARE still talking so watcha gonna do about it???? Can you please just stop judging people who you DON'T KNOW. And if people critisise what you like, it's them who are wrong and tell them to shut up because everyone has all the rights to like whatever they want

Roosterlee Posted: Feb 16th 2012

Please can people just stay on the topic of valentines day.
Because we don't want the topic locked.:)

puppylove Posted: Feb 16th 2012

DUDE! im not critsising men i was just joking around! why make a fuss? its no big deal! i am aware of the inportans of both "sax's' you dont have to remember me. peace and love <3

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 16th 2012

puppylove can u try 2 correct any typos u make as it can be confusing and most of ur messages have misspelt words or typos
i don't mind much it's just that i can't always understand what u r trying to say

puppylove Posted: Feb 16th 2012

you mean sax? i did that on purpouse cause the site dosent allow it.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 17th 2012

ok just words r misspelt like 'purpouse' which is spelt 'purpose'

puppylove Posted: Feb 17th 2012

ok... and i meant to write also critizising(that spelled correcty right?):-|

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 17th 2012

i think so
instead of sax u could say gender

puppylove Posted: Feb 17th 2012

whats gender?:-|

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 17th 2012

It means the same thing as " Sax". If someone asks " what gender are you? " they mean " Are you a boy or a girl". It's just a more specific word because "sax" has two meanings. Gender means Boy or girl.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 18th 2012

yep that is correct
so u can just use the word gender next time now u know

puppylove Posted: Feb 18th 2012

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh someone learned something today kkkkkkkkkkk

puppylove Posted: Feb 18th 2012

thanks

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 18th 2012

no problem

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.