Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » NEED ADVICE?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are no replies to this discussion yet! Why not start things off?
puppylove Posted: Feb 15th 2012

hi people. you may or may not agree but i actually give good advice to people.:D if you need advice on something ANYTHING at all ill try to help you out. the only thing i ask of you guys is not to accumulate to many questions cause im gonna have a little trouble to think and answer all of them at once so please do max 3 at once(one person makes one) dont be afraid to tell me anything cause im not like most girls in my school that5 only care about hurting peaple "bulling" and trust me when i say that i know about many things. if i gave you advice on something that you tried and didnt work ask me again and ill try to give you something else:D so lets start those questions!:D:D:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.