GENERAL CHAT » FILM REVIEWS

There are 326 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 100.
MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 7th 2012

i saw the avengers assemble at the cinema today

it was amazing!

i would rate it a 9.4/10 

puppylove Posted: May 7th 2012

why not 10? what didnt u like?

Gromit5429 Posted: May 7th 2012

So far i have seen the pirate very good movie and the hunger game had a strong message if you watch carefully.

puppylove Posted: May 8th 2012

i love josh huchersom!!!!!!!! (yes, im gonna do that everytime someone talks bout the humger games)

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 8th 2012

hunger games* 

puppylove Posted: May 8th 2012

i love u josh hucherson marry me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheesehead302 Posted: May 8th 2012

Yeah I just recently watched Chicken Run too. I lovedwhen I was a kid but when I was a kid I didn't know how or who made it. I thought it was cool how they all look like Play-Do

w&gfan75 Posted: May 11th 2012

last night i saw the avengers.................. awsooooommmmmmmeeeeeee

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 14th 2012

thank you for posting people of the site

LoveShaun19 Posted: May 21st 2012

I just saw " The Avengers" movie,
It was worth waiting for. This was my favorite part

(Thor and Loki, both superstrong advanced beings, are fighting and Captain America wants to put an end to it. However, Black Widow has her doubts about his getting involved)

Black Widow: I'd sit this one out if I were you....you don't know what you're getting into. These guys are like gods!

Captain America:
Ma'am, there's only one God. And I don't think He dresses like that!

yianni Posted: May 21st 2012

i saw the pirates 100/10meaning awesome!!!!

puppylove Posted: May 21st 2012

NICE! i like that part too, the movie was really funny!!

LoveShaun19 Posted: May 21st 2012

@puppylove was that comment toward me? :)

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 21st 2012

thank you for posting

yep

dont thank to much tecnotrousers, its ok.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 22nd 2012

i don't see the problem

puppylove Posted: May 22nd 2012

neither do i, just saying...

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 23rd 2012

ok

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jun 5th 2012

i saw men in black 3 at the cinema the other day

9/10, very funny and just as enjoyable and action packed as the first two films

watch the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyaFEBI_L24

puppylove Posted: Jun 5th 2012

WHOS GONNA WATCH MADAGASCAR 3 SAY MEE!!!!

WHOS GONNA WATCH MADAGASCAR 3 SAY MEE!!!!beaming.pngbeaming.pngbeaming.png

maybe

why maybe not :3

lots of other films coming out

ah. u r or did u see that snow white and the hunter movie?

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 6th 2012

I'm not going to see Madagascar 3, because Madagascar 2 was quite weak compared to the first film. 

wallace05man Posted: Jun 6th 2012

is saw Top Cat - The Movie.
it was very funny and has omething for all ages. i give it 9/10. 

puppylove Posted: Jun 6th 2012

top cat? never even heared of it. i dunno, i kinnah liked the 2nd one and ive been wating for a 3rd one in FOREVER! i was really in to the 1st movie when i was like 9. got soo addicted, i had to watched it once per day. after a month, i got bored :3. but what about the new snow white movie? i dunnoh if i wanna watch it really... some reviews of the movie say that the movie sucks and had a part that looks like a part of lord of the rings...

Morgause Posted: Jun 6th 2012

Has anyone seen "Snow White and the Huntsman"??  Was it good??

that kinnah what im asking... do u think YOUR gonna watch it?

i like cristen steward but that deosent mean i like all her movies like twilight. i mean, i use to but i just dont anymore

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jun 6th 2012

kristine stewart is always ridiculed for bad acting in using the same exressions always

snow white and the huntsman doesn't look too great in my opinion 

man! that just how she is! why do u think she never had a part of a fairy princess in a movie? that her stile, that her way! i dont smile much and i look misreable sometimes but that just my normal face! if she wasnt like that, she would have been pretty bad on the movies she made like the runnaways when she act like a heavy rocker wich she did perfectly! she has her own way of smiling, being happy and being a good actress! thi outside of the box and dont just repeat what everyone else says tecnotrousers! think.

wallace05man Posted: Jun 7th 2012

technotrousers stated his opinion. calm down.

puppylove Posted: Jun 7th 2012

i am. it just seemed forced, like everyone else that says that bout her. it sad.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jun 7th 2012

that was a bit OTT puppylove i just don't think she is a good actress that's just my opinion!

puppylove Posted: Jun 7th 2012

is it?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jun 8th 2012

if it wasn't my opinion i wouldn't hav said it

puppylove Posted: Jun 8th 2012

like many people, u could be simply manipulated by the impact of general negative opinions. which, i belive u where.

wallace05man Posted: Jun 9th 2012

in my opinion, i think she is a very bad actor and i'm not just saying that because of the general opinion.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jun 9th 2012

i don't hav to hav been manipulated to think that someone is bad at acting

i saw get smart on lovefilm the other day

it was a quite funny take on a spy film but could hav been better 
so i give it a 6/10

watch the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9WNBO3szgQ   

puppylove Posted: Jun 9th 2012

explain wallace05man. why is she a bad actress? i think she was exelent in the runnaways. the role fit her perfect,she is the rock and roll type, and she looks like john jett. maybe this song will make u remember/know who she is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdDl7MSFYuQ 

wallace05man Posted: Jun 9th 2012

I am a big fan of Joan Jett & The Blackhearts and a lot of other 70's rock, but i just think Kristen Stewart is a very bad actress. Maybe she was good as a rocker, but in the films that she does need more expression on her face, she have that expression.

to me, that just her face. she count try to seem more happy if she tried! and so what if a person has a misrable face but is not actually misrable? i look like that most of the time but that just my normal face. shes just human. problem?

that the thing! everyone says the same thing about her: she dosent smile, she a bad acterss because of it bla bla bla... acting is about style not smiling for the camera! i see beyond that,like i said, that why she never does any happy caracters. what up with people! just cause someone is different it dosent make them worse from what they really are!  why is the human race stupidity so infinate!!!

a good actor should be able to portray different emotions through their body language and facial expressions
otherwise no emotion is resembled in the scene,  if she is meant to act happy but looks sad it doesn't work with the storyline and what is happening, possibly confusing the audience or making things appear as they are not meant to

puppylove - u shouldn't write down our opinions just because they are against your's, we hav valid reasons for believing she is bad at acting and you should respect our opinions for what they are as we respect yours

Gromit5429 Posted: Jun 9th 2012

I heard that Avenger got number 1 in action and i can't think of what else.
  But then Men In Black 3 came and took the avengers place.

But they are both still great movies!!!!    

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.