GENERAL CHAT » OPINIONS WANTED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
EmmyRed18 Posted: Feb 17th 2012

This is a link to a preview of fantasy novel I've written. It's G-rated so far as language and other profane/explicit content goes; hence my posting it here. I need feedback on it before I try to publish it, so if you would take a minute to read and rate this it would be appreciated. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS WITHOUT AT LEAST MARKING HOW MANY STARS YOU GIVE IT OUT OF FIVE, even if you don't answer the questions below (there's no obligation to do that anyway). If you do wish to post comments, please do it on there and not here - there's a box for that near the bottom of that page. Thanks, and God Bless!

The link ---> https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1096463

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 17th 2012

This is a great story everyone! You should read it! :)

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 17th 2012

It is wonderful !

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 17th 2012

is it long?
if it's a short story i can read it now but if it's long i'll read it later

EmmyRed18 Posted: Feb 17th 2012

The novel itself is long (novels, by definition, usually are), but the preview is merely a short excerpt from the book, and the "sales pitch" for it that I submitted to a contest some time back (still waiting on results there). I need as many comments and ratings ON THE LINK'S SITE as possible; constructive criticism is a must for anyone attempting to write a book. If you are going to comment or rate it, please do it on the preview itself, not on here. Just seeing the view count increasing without ratings or comments to go with it isn't very helpful. Thanks, and God Bless! :)

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 17th 2012

im writing a book myself at the minute but i don't know whether it will be that good when it's finished

EmmyRed18 Posted: Feb 18th 2012

For those who would like to have some fun writing, check out this thread here http://wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/49355/1

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.