Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 26 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 26.
w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 21st 2012

Who else loves this movie. I'm a giant classic cartoon freak so this is pretty spectacular to see all of them together :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 21st 2012

it was ok

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 21st 2012

I Loved it! I just think they could have done without the few bits of profanity but other than that I love seeing all the characters together. They combined classic cartoon gags into the story. :)

loveshaun19 i agree, some of the jokes were a little mature for something being marketed as a family movie, but besides that it's on of my favorite movies:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I love watching it and trying to spot all the different characters:)
. I also like doing that in the LT Movie " Space Jam". Have you seen that? It has a lot of classic LT characters make cameo apperances. :)

loveshaun19 i love doing that too. space jam is good buy not as good as WFRR?

A picture I got off the internet and messed with on Gimp, a computer art program. The quote is one of my faveorite RR lines ( aside from the funny ones)

totally agree with roger on that

Um, sorry above the picture, was that a question or a statement? You've seen SJ?

loveshaun19 oh yes sorry, I have. the WFRR? was an a short form of saying the title with the first letters of each word

Oh, right. Lol. :) I think I agree with you, I like WFRR? just a little more than SJ, but I've watched SJ ever since I was a kid. I kind of have a special place for it. Almost every summer me and my three best friends ( Who are LT/comedy Geeks as well ;) )would rent it from the library. Now, it always feels like summer when I'm watching my Dvd of it. :)

Here's a picture I drew of Roger Rabbits wife Jessica Rabbit. ( I have an actual drawing that I did of RR, but it's in a frame so, I can't scan it right now. :) )

very good:D:D:D:D:D:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

Thanks! I can show you some of my LT drawings/computer art on your LT thread if you'd like to see it. :)

Oh, I know this is totally of topic, but have you seen the religion thread, and would you like to join? I'm kind of the co-manegement of it now and I'd like to try to get all my buddies involved. :)

loveshaun19 sure to both questions for the religion one what do I do

You just tell what religion/ faith you are and discuss with other people. We've mainly been discussing Christianity. You can join if you're not sure what you beleive as well. You can just go ahead and post whatever, there's a conversation about the exact beleifs of Catholisism going on but you can chip in with whatever. as long as it follows the theme of the thread and the house rules. It's mainly just a general discussion. A few of us were discussing religion on a thread that wasn't about it, so there is now a special place for it. I'm a Christian( Which is a faith rather than a religion), like it says in my profile.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 22nd 2012

I LOVE this film! The effects are so good that I think it still holds up against modern movies

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 22nd 2012

I agree Katie. They could release it again in theaters and I bet it would beat some of the new releases. :)

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 22nd 2012

that would be awesome i would see it on Friday, saturday and sunday of it's opining weekend:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Clay Fighter Posted: Feb 24th 2012

I havent actually seen it, but one of my favourite actors Christopher Lloyd is in it, which is awesome!!

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 24th 2012

You should watch it. He plays a really good part. :)

evastar7 Posted: Feb 24th 2012

i have seen its great! i love it how they mix cartoon into it! :-(|)

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 24th 2012

glad you enjoyed it:D;)

Banjo Boy Posted: Mar 6th 2012

I haven't seen this movie in a long time, but I love the live action/cartoon interaction movies like this one. Another favorite of mine is "Looney Tunes: Back in Action".

TerCla10 Posted: Apr 25th 2012

i framed roger rabbit 

w&gfan75 Posted: Apr 26th 2012

YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.