Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » DEAR AARDMAN IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF CHICKEN RUN ROBERT HARROP FIGURES

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
kieran Posted: Mar 3rd 2012

Dear Aardman, i know Robert harrops do a lot of aardman figures but is there any chance of them making chicken run figures because i think they would look cool as i think chicken run is a brilliant film.

The Return of CrackingToast Posted: Mar 9th 2012

I think it's very likely. They're working on Morph and Chas at the moment and since those characters debuted on TV 35 years ago (Well, Morph did atleast. Chas came a bit later, I think), Chicken Run seems like the most obvious Aardman work to do next since it's a very popular film and is more recent than Morph. :)

kieran Posted: Mar 10th 2012

I hope they do i think it would be quite cool.

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Mar 29th 2012

i hope there is a Ginger one.. she is brilliant....

Plink-Plonk Posted: May 27th 2012

Have you joined the Harrop forum.? If not, I suggest you join the Robert Harrop Form and put your ideas forward, They are alwayd interested in hearing what the collectors want and im sure if enough people request they produce Chicken Run then they will aproach Aardman about licencing. Matt Buckley would be the man to ask.

http://forum.robertharrop.com/forum.php

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 7th 2012

But they are toys, we are on about the ornamental Robert harrop figurines. 

jordan Posted: Jun 7th 2012

I would alo like to see robert harrop Arthur Christmas figures :) and Shaun The Sheep and the flock :)

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 7th 2012

Shaun the sheep is a must!! It's so popular! I'd love a Shirley, Shaun, Timmy and Bitzer (although which version they do would be interesting)!!!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.