GENERAL CHAT » DR. SUESS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 11 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 11.
w&gfan75 Posted: Mar 4th 2012

this is my favorite author of all time. tell what are your'e favorite book's that he wrote and what characters you like and we can talk about the t.v. specials the terrible live action movies and the very good animated movies. if you like the live action movies i respect your'e opinion

w&gfan75 Posted: Mar 6th 2012

whoops i spelled his name wrong it's Dr.Seuss:D

LoveShaun19 Posted: Mar 6th 2012

As far as the books go I love " How the Grinch stole Christmas" I also like the Chuck Jones movie. :) I'm not so fond of the live action one though.
Question, I seem to recall a book from my childhood and I can't remember if it was Dr. Suess or not. It was called " Wacky Wednesday". Was it a DR. Suess book?

w&gfan75 Posted: Mar 6th 2012

it is loveshaun but it is not written under his dr.seuss name it was written under theo. lesieg name( lesieg is his last name backwards)

LoveShaun19 Posted: Mar 7th 2012

Oh, Ok. Thanks. Now that I know it's a Dr Suess, I can say that's my second favorite DR. Suess book. :)

w&gfan75 Posted: Mar 7th 2012

nice i like that one too and i love the chuck jones grinch special :D:D:D:D:D

EmmyRed18 Posted: Mar 7th 2012

I'm a fan of "The Grinch that Stole Christmas", both book and the movies. I also like the book "The Sneetches and other Stories" and "There's a Wocket in my Pocket".

w&gfan75 Posted: Mar 8th 2012

i love the sneetches, but i haven't read there's a wocket in my pocket in a long time but i do own it

EmmyRed18 Posted: Mar 14th 2012

One other one I really like is the "Dr. Seuss' A.B.C" from the Easy-Reader series - 26 funny little rhymes with even funnier pictures!

Example: "Big F, little f, what begins with f? Five fluffy feathers on a Fiffer-Fuffer-feff" (I may have misspelled that)

w&gfan75 Posted: Mar 14th 2012

i like that one too

LoveShaun19 Posted: Mar 14th 2012

A Fiffer-Fuffer-feff! Hahha! LOL :) I remember that. :)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.