Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WORLD OF INVENTION RELEASED IN THE US!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 6th 2012

Wallace & Gromit's World of Invention series is coming to DVD and Blu-ray in the US this March!

woi_usrelease.jpg

Wallace takes a light-hearted and humorous look at real life inventors, contraptions and gadgets in this new animated DVD, all from his home made television studio in the basement of 62 West Wallaby Street. With a combination of live action interviews with real life inventors and animation featuring Wallace & Gromit, be prepared for some wacky inventions and cracking contraptions!

The DVD will be available in stores in the US from March 13th. Can't wait for the release? Pre-order your copy from Amazon!

To celebrate World of Invention’s release stateside, we’ve got 25 US-version DVDs to give away! Enter now!

w&gfan75 Posted: Mar 6th 2012

can't wait to get it( if i don't win one that is)

evastar7 Posted: Mar 7th 2012

i thought that it released at the same time as the UK for some strange reason.

panmanthe2nd Posted: Mar 15th 2012

It's also out on Blu-Ray if you have a Blu-Ray player

smithJames Posted: Nov 27th 2012

It is an Acer Extensa 4620-4648 laptop. I stopped using it years ago because about half of the keys were no longer working. (random keys, its not just the left side or right side) I've started it up a few times over the years and it still works fine, its just they [url=http://www.acompatible.com/keyboard/254-acer-extensa-4620-4648-keyboard-replacement-brand-new-us-layout.html]Acer Extensa 4620-4648 Keyboard[/url]  keys that don'tt work. So i was wondering if there was a somewhat easy fix? I am not a computer genius and have never taken apart a computer or laptop before. Thanks

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.